Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
I know I'm always bitching about this...
(12-15-2011, 02:29 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(12-04-2011, 11:26 PM)Cracker Wrote: I grew up around Native Americans. They mostly stay on the res and drink. haha

Is that true Cracker? Do they really just drink? Aren't they proud of their culture and heritage, they are not really represented in your culture. I mean, you don't hear much about them. They are like the relative that no one talks about at family get togethers.

Alcoholism devasted the Native population. They have a lower tolerance, I think.

I know more about the Native culture and history than I do about black Americans because I grew up in the West. Native Americans keep their culture alive. They don't integrate as much becaue they do have reservations run by their tribes that include schools, utilities, police, etc. Most tribes self-govern. Did you know Abraham Lincoln, savior to black people, ordered the extinction of the Sioux tribe so the government could cheat them out of owed money?

I'm sure many Natives hate white people. They got in some good licks in the wars, though, and killed their share of settlers. Black people are making up for that now, I guess, killing anything that moves after dark at a car wash or convenience store or apartment complex.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I know I'm always bitching about this... - by Cracker - 12-15-2011, 06:29 PM