Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
I know I'm always bitching about this...
(12-15-2011, 11:49 PM)cladking Wrote: I suspect a great deal depends on where you live.

In this area there is a tendency for blacks to be smarter than whites at least in many workplaces. They aren't necessarily more successfull and when they are it's often caused by government discrimination that gives blacks first crack at many openings. Of course there's Gary, Indiana in the region and while the city has been trying to make a comeback for a whole generation now there is still an underclass holding it back and a wholly failed government run education system that saddles most individuals with a stinking albatross which will handicap them for life. All the inner city schools here are abject failures but this state is starting to force them to turn around. In my opinion it's not nearly draconian enough and could take a decade but these schools will be turned around. It's a shame our govenor won't run for president. ...I think he'd win.

It's called "crabs in a barrel." Ghetto blacks don't want to see members of their community doing well so they try to drag them back down to their level. Doing well (besides rap, it's okay to do rap) is considered "acting white."

Schools are a reflection of their communities. If people don't value learning, they won't take advantage of their free education. States can't do anything about that. Don't tell the states, though, they are still trying.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I know I'm always bitching about this... - by Cracker - 12-16-2011, 12:12 AM