Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
I know I'm always bitching about this...
(12-17-2011, 09:13 AM)pspence Wrote: Thanks MiddleFinger for your input.

There was one king/queen, a few in their inner circle of affluence and the rest peasants. Comparing that to the current situation of the top economic 25% and the rest of us...getting further and further apart. Corporate greed, the horrific inner city schools where the children attend in poverty (not all), ...

Comparing blacks to "breeding like rats" is highly offensive to me. I know many who have just as much class, brains and integrity than any white I know.

Read about the systematic marketing to the poor, the % of billboards alcohol, tobacco, etc vs in white neighborhoods, the only food available often for miles while many don't have cars are convenience markets that rip them off...no access to fruits and veg's, no access to health care, petrified because of crime/shots to play outside, etc.

i think we all should have at least enough empathy to "wonder" how our children would have turned out, with life being as complicated, the force's they're up agst...in spite of that many turn out wonderfully.

You're welcome, same to you. Nice post.
86 112

Messages In This Thread
RE: I know I'm always bitching about this... - by Middle Finger - 12-17-2011, 12:33 PM