Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
I know I'm always bitching about this...
(12-17-2011, 09:13 AM)pspence Wrote: Comparing blacks to "breeding like rats" is highly offensive to me. I know many who have just as much class, brains and integrity than any white I know.

Compared to you, even Hispanics are classy.

You people are mildly retarded and never progressed past basic reasoning/psychosocial development.

I, also, attended 5th grade and heard everything the teacher said. We ALL have those basic ideas. You two fucktards can't get past that to some deeper thinking. You are both still trying to be MLK by spitting obvious platitudes. You are cows.

I am the savior of the black race, not you, because I hold them to the same standards to which I hold myself. THAT is true brotherly love. You two are the racists, and the worst kind, because you don't even see how fucking offensive and wrong your excuse making is to an entire population.

I truly am astounded how stupid most adults are compared to Cracker. I rule you tards.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I know I'm always bitching about this... - by Cracker - 12-17-2011, 02:08 PM