Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I'm kinda tired of sniping and fighting...
(12-21-2011, 04:25 PM)crash Wrote:
(12-21-2011, 04:17 PM)Cracker Wrote: Are you tired of condolences, crash?

Just look at it as lunch you don't have to cook yourself. haha

Great, now I look like an asshole. Thanks, crash

We all know you are drunk now, btw.

Yeah maybe somewhat, but more tired of the...hmm

grief stealers?

you know the type of people that hang out in mothers groups and social media sites waiting for a tragedy that they can become supportive of so they can avoid thinking on their own shitty lives? They use lines like "I'm praying around the clock for you..", "You have all our love and sympathy at the moment" when the truth is by three mouse clicks later they're thinking about a 2.30 pm G&T to wash down the next valium

* woops, sorry on the edit.. drunk at 7.30 am? not a bad idea today, but nope...

You need to change your perspective: That is all pussy. Those women want to hump you. If you play your cards right, you never have to cook, clean, or do laundry again. haha

You nailed the grief stealers. You have to understand they have no idea they are like that. Most people are unintelligent and simple-minded and raised on drama. They need to feel important any way they can because they are not self-actualized. You can't blame them for being cows. They don't know any better. We are trained to feign concern as a society without doing any hard work.

Are you presenting the scholarship yourself? That is great and sucks at the same time.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm kinda tired of sniping and fighting... - by Cracker - 12-21-2011, 04:40 PM