Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
I know I'm always bitching about this...
The underlying feeling is that whitey can take care of himself and of not, too bad b/c the minorities have been shit on their whole lives and now we all have to make up for it. I say BULLSHIT. I lived in SW Florida for 7 years. I lived in a nice neighborhood. I had a $250,000 house that was worth around $80,000 the year before I moved back home all b/c of minorities. Houses getting foreclosed on, or rented out to 20 people, dogs running amock in the neighborhood, trash all over the yard, trach CANS blowing down the street and no one knew how to use a lawnmower on their own property. Mostly, people are a victim of their own cirsumstances. They made a CHOICE to live like that. Just like I made a CHOICE to sell the house & move back home. I don't want my kids thinking that having the fucking SWAT team ask you to leave the area while you're on your way to the bus stop in the morning is any way to act or live. Yeah, that actually happened.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I know I'm always bitching about this... - by LuciferLynn - 12-22-2011, 02:45 PM