Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I'm kinda tired of sniping and fighting...
It's not about them bringing the can up, although I think that is sweet. It was all they could do to show they appreciated the thought. I had a Christmas Spirit moment. haha

It's about showing people who do you a service that you appreciate them. I am a huge believer in doing the job you are paid to do (ramsey, fucker, I know you are at work again), but with limits. Your customers/clients/people you serve don't own you, they just buy your time during work hours. You can still appreciate the person behind the job and be thankful they do a good job.

I've done some shitty jobs in my life to make enough money to house/feed my kids. Some of them sucked ass, but I did the best I could at them even though they weren't fun. I understand the power of a thank you. It is mighty. It trumps a complaint every time.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm kinda tired of sniping and fighting... - by Cracker - 12-22-2011, 03:01 PM