Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
US soldier murders 16 civilians....
(03-27-2012, 11:07 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: @NightOwl, sounds like money problems at home may have contributed to Bales's mental state. But, how many people have money problems and how many end up slaughtering 16 or 17 people because of it, either at home or abroad? Will be interesting to hear more about all of the other factors that may have contributed to the mass murder committed by Bales.

Snippets from the UK Daily Mail.

The Bales met each other on a dating website they married in 2005 - he's from Ohio she's from Washington State - Bob Bales went to Ohio State for 3 years for Business and did not graduate! yet he has a job handling an elderly Ohio couples' finances and bloody rips them off, a right big muddle there. Bales joins the military after 911 that would distance him from his $$$ woes back in Ohio alright LOL. There is some kind of hit and run incident where Bales runs with his camouflage uniform on yet covered in blood flees into the woods. There is some kind of an assault on an ex girlfriend this is before the wife, he manages to squeeze out of it by going to anger management classes.

I wonder if the new wife knew anything at all about the elderly Ohio couple?

This $229,000.00 what a great starter home for newlyweds, they start off small. Bales failed to be awarded the Promotion to E7 I believe which probably meant more $$$ and a few days later Mrs. Bales put the house up For Sale. I think Bales got so angry at the military, then the wife for putting the house up for sale. When the going gets tough with this fellow he wants to flee from it all. I just read his lawyer isn't going to plead insanity, so we will wait for more news on this story.
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau

Messages In This Thread
RE: US soldier murders 16 civilians.... - by Gogo - 03-25-2012, 06:33 AM
RE: US soldier murders 16 civilians.... - by NightOwl - 03-27-2012, 08:06 PM