Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
will you know it when you finally go insane?
(05-16-2012, 05:03 PM)Disciple Wrote:
(05-15-2012, 04:13 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Well at least you know you are not losing your mind LC. LOL

No, let's explore this.

She hears music coming from her window air conditioner.

I give her enough credit for having checked OUTSIDE her window to see if the source is outside. Since we haven't heard her say that the mystery has been solved, I'm guessing that there is nothing outside to which she can point as the source.

Ergo, the jury is still out. Sherlock

I agree.

Losing your mind really isn't that big a deal anyway since we aren't nearly as smart as we think and they'll give us a nice soft padded cell to keep all the crazy people from getting in and hurting us.

When I was a young adult I was on a bus. I'm always a little nervous on a bus because they are poorly maintained and usually driven by people with little reason to live. Well, at least many bus drivers act that way since they expect traffic to get out of their way. The shocks were worn out and I had to look out to avoid motion sickness and he hadn't used the brakes yet. He was speeding on a busy three lane highway. Much to my surprise a very seldom heard singer came on the radio doing one of my favorite songs. I could barely hear it but when the skip on my recording of it came this skipped too!!! Obviously it was some sort of low grade halucination. Now days they suggest that people are living in the left hemisphere of the brain and the right can "bleed through" under some conditions.

Let's just say I've never gotten anything but cold air out of my air conditioner. :wink:

I did have an 8-track tape player that squeeled when it was exposed to police radar though.
[Image: egypt_5.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: will you know it when you finally go insane? - by cladking - 05-16-2012, 06:16 PM