Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Are You Cheap, Merely Thrifty, or Lavishishly Irresponsible with Money?
(06-18-2012, 02:07 PM)username Wrote:
(06-18-2012, 08:45 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Pecker. He's referring to his cock.

Ramsey is lucky to have you. hah

"Lavisishly" irresponsible is a little harsh but sometimes my husband and I both sort of waste money. I do little things like buy clothes and want to return them and lose the receipt or just never get back to the store. Bugs me. Plus I think we pay we too much for electronic "goodies" (all the stupid data packages, premium channels etc.). Then there's the cabin remodel. THAT one belongs to my husband. I would be much more inclined to furnish it with stuff we bought at CostCo. or at discount furniture stores but my husband is buying all pricey stuff for the damn place. It's seriously going to be nicer than our house. My BIL calls it my husband's opus, I call it our broke-us. Smiley_emoticons_slash

We're planning our grand re-opening for the week of July 1. Smiley_emoticons_smile

You have a nice life. what did your husband end up getting you for your anniversary?
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are You Cheap, Merely Thrifty, or Lavishishly Irresponsible with Money? - by pspence - 06-18-2012, 08:19 PM