Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
My computer has shit the bed
It seems my laptop has bitten the dust. I had it on at work, and it was working fine this morning. During lunch, I kept it on, but just shut the lid. Opened it back up, and it would not wake up from sleep mode. Tride force quitting, to shut it down.

When I tried to refire it up, nothing. The power light came on, and then a few seconds later a loud beeping..think the back up beep on a bus. A co worker called her boyfriend, who is a computer fixit guy. He had her do all these things to it..remove the battery, put it back, try to start it plugged in with no battery and all. Nothing. Just the beeping. He then told her to have me let it sit for 20 minutes or so. Still nothing. I hear the fan come on, but that is it. He told her he would take a look at it for me, but I am not sure if I want to invest in fixing it, or just get a new one. It is only about 3 years old. JUST out of warrenty.
The bitch is, last week, when I was off work I was thinking I should back up my files onto a flash drive, but never did it. It sucks to be me right now.

Messages In This Thread
My computer has shit the bed - by QueenBee - 11-27-2012, 01:49 PM
RE: My computer has shit the bed - by Duchess - 11-27-2012, 01:53 PM
RE: My computer has shit the bed - by QueenBee - 11-27-2012, 02:06 PM
RE: My computer has shit the bed - by QueenBee - 11-28-2012, 12:56 PM
RE: My computer has shit the bed - by Maggot - 11-29-2012, 09:56 AM
RE: My computer has shit the bed - by QueenBee - 12-09-2012, 09:38 PM
RE: My computer has shit the bed - by Maggot - 12-09-2012, 09:47 PM