Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
3 Missing Ohio Women - Located Alive!
(05-10-2013, 10:54 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-10-2013, 10:47 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: He was not convicted because he didn't show up for some court appearances

I was always under the impression that if one didn't show up for their court appearances an arrest warrant would be issued. I don't understand this at all & I'm disillusioned. Smiley_emoticons_slash

This is a really interesting piece about how Ariel Castro managed to avoid being convicted for domestic violence. It's frustrating how the system sometimes works; looks to me like he was good at manipulating it and diverting suspicion on to others.

The article also confirms that Castro was (un-'effin-believably, imo) never questioned in the disappearance of Gina DeJesus, even though his daughter, Arlene Castro, was the last person to see Gina (and Arlene had been picked up and driven away from Gina by Ariel Castro only minutes prior to Gina's disappearance). [Image: mad0251.gif]

Police suspected Arlene's stepfather, Colon, instead. They suspected him because of child abuse charges brought upon him by Ariel Castro. IDK if those charges were true or not, but Colon always claimed that Ariel Castro had set him up. No one believed him or checked into Ariel Castro.

Here's the piece:
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/20...years.html

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 Missing Ohio Women - Located Alive! - by HairOfTheDog - 05-10-2013, 08:48 PM