Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Anti-NRA Movie Planned by Harvey Weinstein, Starring Meryl Streep
(01-17-2014, 05:18 PM)F.U. Dont ask again Wrote: A lot of people, including you OP, put a lot of attention on the fact that "assault weapons" are so readily accessible here in the USA, and if they were not available this sort of thing wouldn't happen.

I NEVER said that, you are putting words in my mouth.

Please quote the post where I said “if it wasn't for assault weapons these mass shootings wouldn't happen”.

Shall I save you time? I NEVER said that. Why? Because it is common knowledge that mass shootings often are done without assault weapons but the fact is sometimes they are. And if I was a nutcase wanting to kill as many people as possible the assault weapon would be my weapon of choice.

I do go with the father of one of the victims of a mass shooting that WAS done with assault weapons though. “These guns serve no practical purpose, my son was shot and killed with a gun no American citizen needs to have” I agree with that sentiment but I also know mass shootings would still happen without assault weapons.

Again I'm crazy! I'm obsessed with the victims not the guns! I must be insane to put the victims first!
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anti-NRA Movie Planned by Harvey Weinstein, Starring Meryl Streep - by Cynical Ninja - 01-18-2014, 05:27 AM