Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Anti-NRA Movie Planned by Harvey Weinstein, Starring Meryl Streep
I never lied OP, You, like so many others put a lot of blame on the firearm. Saying it needs to go, no one needs one, etc. IN MY BOOK, that is implying that if they did not exist this shit may not happen. I dont give a flying fuck if you used those exact words, I can read between the lines.

Yes I am, nit picking about the rifle, because people like you mislabel them. Assault is a action, not a device.

I do care about the kids that get shot. However I care about MY RIGHTS also. I refuse to give up my rights because some idiot 12 way across the country misused a tool.

I don't expect you to understand this OP. The way guns are regulated in your country, the job you now hold and years of brainwashing you that guns are bad. I don't ever expect you to understand.

Now if you would excuse me, I have to strap on some guns, put my coat on and go start my truck so I can go to work and sell more guns.
Have a wonderful day.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anti-NRA Movie Planned by Harvey Weinstein, Starring Meryl Streep - by F.U. - 01-18-2014, 09:59 AM