Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
hypothetical: calling all evil vagina monsters
(04-06-2016, 02:47 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: WTF is going on the the board today? I swear I'm not messing with the quotes. As you all know I rarely trim quotes.
It did the same to me a couple times. I fixed most but a couple got by me. Mock is a female gender entity. Maybe she's pissed at me too.

But to answer your other question about my original reconciliation: after she spent six months begging me to come back (she had a bad habit of getting pissed and fake-throwing me out, and the last time I let her do it for real) I began to realize that it was possible the "stubbornness that was the destruction of our relationship" might be mine. I am not a person prone to looking back once I've left. And I don't play the typical relationship games many people like, that on-again, off-again shit. This was the first time I made a deliberate effort to look past my own stubbornness and try to build a better partnership.

And if I'm being totally honest, the fear of winding up like pop is very real. Nobody wants to come to the inescapable conclusion they are just too fucking damaged to function in regular society. It's not a pleasant thought.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.

Messages In This Thread
RE: hypothetical: calling all evil vagina monsters - by Donovan - 04-06-2016, 03:23 PM