Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
hypothetical: calling all evil vagina monsters
If I had said my name was involved, the answers would have been biased based on prejudice for or against me. It wouldn't have been " who is correct?" but "does Donovan deserve this."

And if I had left the genders reversed, there was a real possibility of gender bias, as the females of the species tend to support one another against the evils of big stinky men. The scientific term for such an arbitrary grouping is "gaggle of bitches."

I wanted honest opinions not on whether I was right, but on whether I was overreacting to the conditions set forth. In case you people haven't noticed, I need very little encouragement in deciding whether I am right. And even less vocal support.

The actual real reason I needed input is that my obvious decision is to leave, again, and not look back. But there is a five year old boy I love to death who will be crushed when that happens, and since he is no official kin to me my leaving will be effectively ending our relationship as well.

For good.

That puts a hell of a different spin on things. Little dude is special to me more than anybody next to my own boy, but the hard fact is she and I can't stay friends after this. Not this way. So I have to be sure, be DAMN sure, that I am not over reacting or letting irrational jealousy fire my feelings.

Does that make sense to anyone?
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.

Messages In This Thread
RE: hypothetical: calling all evil vagina monsters - by Donovan - 04-06-2016, 05:37 PM