Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
hypothetical: calling all evil vagina monsters
(04-06-2016, 05:39 PM)sally Wrote: Maybe he plans on showing this thread to her because she somehow thinks she's not in the wrong hah. I mean they were seemingly broken up for good so how can she help it that she fell in love with another man while they were separated. Now she's torn between these two men and it's so hard on her. Just like in those cheesy romance novels. Jonovan can surely understand that, can't he.

I'd say Jonovan is getting played like a fiddle.

This argument has been put forth in almost exactly these terms. She is emotionally volatile and does not do well with calm. She almost requires a screaming match every now and then, something I simply cannot do. I am the exact opposite when angry, I get very cold and dispassionate, and it stays that way. Walled off. Don't matter what I'm feeling, you don't get the satisfaction of seeing me lose my cool. And I didn't have an issue with her moving on while we were apart. My issue is that she went window shopping after we were back together, looking for a possible upgrade. That is not acceptable.

She won't ever see this thread. This is the girl who once blew up in rabid jealousy because I even talked to you people. God forbid she find out how fucking hot most of you are.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.

Messages In This Thread
RE: hypothetical: calling all evil vagina monsters - by Donovan - 04-06-2016, 06:25 PM