Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The most fucked up person you know
It can be anyone you know. An ex, a relative, a co-worker, a boss....anyone EXCEPT someone from here. We all know who hates whom, so that would be pretty fucking pointless and I'm sick of the bullshit between members here anyway.

For whatever reason; they are just stupid, they did you wrong, they are cruel, criminal, whatever.

Take note; if anyone posts something about how annoying or stupid or retarded another member here in Mock is, I will simply delete that post without warning. Using this as a rant to shit on other members negates the purpose for this thread.

Mine would have to be an ex-boyfriend, name of Dave Jennings. That shithead was hot as hell, but his one and only priority in life was playing baseball. That took precedence over me, his child and even his job. In the time I wasted with him he had NINE different jobs. I was only with him for four years, so that is a bit ridiculous. When he was home, he would be paralell on the couch under a blanket, using an empty pop bottle to spit his tobacco chew into and watching ESPN. As I thought of it later, after I'd dumped him, it was pretty fucking obvious that he was fucking around and nailing anything in a skirt.

I had medical check-ups for 9 years after leaving him to be sure I hadn't caught anything from that swine. Thankfully, I didn't.

So....who is the worst person you know?

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Sinister - 03-01-2009, 05:51 PM
[No subject] - by Momster - 03-01-2009, 05:57 PM
[No subject] - by LuMPyPussy - 03-01-2009, 06:04 PM
[No subject] - by OnBendedKnee - 03-01-2009, 06:08 PM
[No subject] - by LuMPyPussy - 03-01-2009, 06:11 PM
[No subject] - by sally - 03-01-2009, 06:17 PM
[No subject] - by OnBendedKnee - 03-01-2009, 06:22 PM
[No subject] - by Sinister - 03-01-2009, 06:29 PM
[No subject] - by Sinister - 03-01-2009, 06:34 PM