Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The most fucked up person you know
OnBendedKnee Wrote:I've got to go with a co-worker from about eight years ago. Punk-ass looser.
Here's the deal:
I'm on my way to work ("C" shift, at the time) and while making a left turn about two blocks from the station, hit a wet patch of roadway and slid into a parked car. Obviously a no-brainer, dead to rights, I'm at fault.

I did about 3K worth of damage to my car and the other vehicle.
The owner was no where to be found so I walked into the station and reported the incident to my supervisor who instructed me to run the plate, find the owner, and to go from there with insurance exchange info. and such.
Well, as I am doing so one of the guys who worked the Traffic Division decides to write me up for a hit and run.
He hated me from years earlier (another story) and thought this would be a fun way of getting back to me.

It didn't work, but what could have been a simple info. exchange between me and the other car owner turned into a reportable incident with the DMV and that collision went on my record, jacking up my insurance for three years.
No need to do what he did- just did so out of spite.
He has since suffered two massive heart attacks but he just won't die.
Still, to this day, if I think about him long enough the hate builds up inside. Thankfully, outside of a thread like this I have no reason to think of him and go weeks, if not months without doing so.

Still, he's the only person on the planet who I wish would die a horrific and fiery, painful agonizing death.
I will tap dance and do the jig on his grave.
Did he get some disciplinary action for doing that?

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Sinister - 03-01-2009, 05:51 PM
[No subject] - by Momster - 03-01-2009, 05:57 PM
[No subject] - by LuMPyPussy - 03-01-2009, 06:04 PM
[No subject] - by OnBendedKnee - 03-01-2009, 06:08 PM
[No subject] - by LuMPyPussy - 03-01-2009, 06:11 PM
[No subject] - by sally - 03-01-2009, 06:17 PM
[No subject] - by OnBendedKnee - 03-01-2009, 06:22 PM
[No subject] - by Sinister - 03-01-2009, 06:29 PM
[No subject] - by Sinister - 03-01-2009, 06:34 PM