Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
New "Bitch of the day" Thread . . . .
(01-02-2020, 08:28 PM)Carsman Wrote:
(01-01-2020, 10:38 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(01-01-2020, 09:20 PM)Carsman Wrote: Bitch of the day is I had to spend close to "4-1/2" hours in the damn "DMV" getting my almost new car registered here in SNAKEland.

Ms Clangster, where were you when I need  a connection at the DMV? hah
I just put suspensions on records when a title is issued without a lien or to the wrong owner. I have nothing to do with registration. That's the front counter idiots.

It started off with me going up to the information desk as soon as you walk in.

I told the woman there I wanted to register my car, and she handed me a "lettered number" ticket, it was F318, they were serving number F204.

They called many other lettered numbers (I200, D248, E220, etc) in between calling "F" numbers.

When they finally called my number, I get to the booth and the guy says to me, you want to register you car, that's "Not" an "F" letter ticket number it's a "D" letter. If it was a "D" letter number like the woman should have given me, the guy said I would only have waited about an hour!

DMV, GRRR! Furious SNAKEland, and NE!
Car Dealers are even bigger idiots but it's them and the front counter idiots that keep me employed so I can't be too mad at them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: New "Bitch of the day" Thread . . . . - by Clang McFly - 01-02-2020, 11:19 PM