Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some phone conversations simply shouldnt be overheard
Holy shit...big multiquote to answer some of your assumptions..cuz I'm nice like that, and also pretty damned honest. This discussion should go into the therapy thread, though...but far be it from me to tell an Admin how to run her board proper, and keep the posts somewhat on topic Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Quote:It's thekid talking. He probably means that time she spent some of her own paycheck on groceries. He's a control freak.

It's not her paycheck, or my paycheck..but our money. However, when the wench buys 2 more bottles of BBQ sauce (when we already have 2 in the pantry) because "they are on sale"..then yeah, I gotta bitch.

Quote:I bet he rags on her about her vegetable garden.

Not at all...her domain. I just put the sprinkler heads where she wants'em. You'd lose that bet.

Quote:I bet he's violent when he drinks.

Again, another loss...happiest drunk around. I can't stand asshats that can't handle their booze.

Quote:I bet he's super critical of every little thing.

Somewhat correct...I can be critical...I suppose if you believe in horoscopse shit, it's in a Virgo's nature, we do tend to be perfectionists.

Quote:I bet he doesn't put the seat down.

VERY wrong there..you pay me, wench..I'm very conscious of that, and alwys put it down. I live with two females (humans)

Quote:I bet he leaves his crumbs and bullshit all over the counter while making a damn sandwich.

My wifey normally makes the sammiches..as a good wench should. But on the occasions where I make my own, I'm the neatest motherfucker in da'house. The other two need to take notes.

Quote:I bet he can't stand nagging bitches.

BINGO!!!! You are entitled to the winnings I've taken from the others.

Quote:I bet he only has female pets so he doesn't have to share attention with another male.

Sigh, unfortunately, you're mostly correct. We've got 1 female dog, 2 female cats..and 1 male tortoise (worthless critter). None are "mine". Life would be better in Da'Kids houshold if the critters were all male.

Now, you wenches may feel free to carry on with your assumptions, which I'll properly, and honestly correct...or, you can just STFU, and suck a dick, like a good wench should.

Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some phone conversations simply shouldnt be overheard - by thekid65 - 08-09-2011, 07:32 PM