Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Autumn Pasquale, 12, missing/murdered from Clayton, NJ
http://www.nj.com/south/index.ssf/2012/1...cts_i.html

Police are looking hard at two of four brothers who live in the East Clayton Avenue house next door to where Autumn Pasquale's body was found Monday night in connection with her murder.

The 12-year-old's body was found stuffed in a blue recycling container in front of an abandoned and closed-up house next to where the brothers live, according to sources close to the investigation. The two boys, 15 and 18, are reportedly in custody.

No arrests have been made, according to Gloucester County Prosecutor Sean Dalton.

Autumn's white BMX bicycle was recovered inside the house Tuesday.

Tax records show the house where the bike was found, 312 East Clayton Avenue, is owned by Anita Robinson.

A crowd, including some teenagers gathered out front of the house Tuesday morning. One said at least four brothers live there.

"He's just an average kid, but anybody's capable of anything," a friend of the boys said about the 18-year-old Robinson son.

The friend said he was with three of the boys at various times throughout the day on Saturday, including a Clayton High School homecoming after party. One of the boys believed to be in custody was not in school yesterday, according to the friend who is a Clayton High School junior.

One of the boys is reported to be a 17-year-old Bankbridge Regional School student.

The friend said two of the boys, the 15-year-old and the 17-year-old are "into stealing bikes." He pointed to the bikes that police were pulling from the house and suggested they might all be stolen.

Another friend, 16-years-old said, "they wouldn't do anything like that. Of course, they steal bikes, but that's it."

Neighbors and onlookers gasped as investigators pulled the white BMX bicycle identified as Autumn Pasquale's from a house nextdoor to where the 12-year-old Clayton girl was discovered dead Monday night.
John Whartenby, 16, said three brothers live at the home on this block of modest, older homes where many residents have lived all their lives.

"I know all of them. They were often in trouble," Whartenby said of the boys, one of whom was a starter on the football team.

Neighbors, many who have lived in the neighborhood their whole lives, said Autumn's death was by far the most shocking crime in recent memory.

THIS IS LESS THAN 15 miles from me. THIS MAKES ME LITERALLY SICK! I WAS IN FACT AT THE VIGIL. I INFORMED MY 9 YEAR OLD THIS MORNING THAT SHE WILL MOST LIKELY HAVE ME AT COLLEGE WITH HER. HAHA

Messages In This Thread
RE: Autumn Pasquale, 12, missing from Clayton, NJ - by LytoMe - 10-23-2012, 01:19 PM