Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Come out, come out ....wake up lazy bums!!
(07-06-2014, 05:57 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: P.s. I think sally's situation is different; I understand the concern there. It's not like she found out her old friend was interacting with other people without including her and got bent about it. Her friend fell off the map completely without explanation. That happened to me once, too. It was weird and concerning; still is a little bit. But, once I knew she was alive and well, the mystery reason for her detachment pretty much stopped bothering me.

My situation is fucking weird. The last time I saw her was when we went to the gym together over a year ago, she was supposed to meet me there the next day and I never saw her again. I didn't think much about it at first and just figured she was busy with life stuff. Then I noticed she unfriended my husband which I still didn't think anything of it.

It wasn't until my mom passed away that I tried to get a hold of her, but her phone was disconnected. I ended up finding her on FB and saw that she got married and all her friends were commenting on it. WTF. I don't expect or want to be included in all of my friend's business, but this is someone I've known since I was 13 and had to practically kick her out of the delivery room when I was pregnant because she was ready to break out the video camera. You'd think she'd invite me to the wedding or at least call me up and tell me. I don't even know who the hell she married. I sent her a friend request and asked her what's been going on and to give me her phone number so we could get together, but she was real brief in her reply and that's the last I heard from her.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Come out, come out ....wake up lazy bums!! - by sally - 07-06-2014, 08:00 PM