Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Autumn Pasquale, 12, missing/murdered from Clayton, NJ
(10-23-2012, 08:01 PM)Jimbone Wrote: I want to believe that the mother turned the boys in out of shock and disgust, but maybe she did it to save their lives.

As I mentioned earlier, Clayton is a small place... word was going to get out who did it.... and perhaps the PASQUALE and SPADAFORE bloodline wouldn't take kindly to a few african american's killing one of their own... perhaps they have friends who like to handle situations like that.

Just a thought.

I love the colored text innuendo!!!! I thought the same thing when I saw her last name. Being an Italian from New England myself, I can assure you that even if we are not mobbed up.........we all have FRIENDS. Usually the kind of friends who can make sure your commissary account is full in prison if you take care of issues on the inside. And while having money to buy snacks/toiletries may not seem like enough of an incentive to you and I, to a lifer with nothing to lose.....it's worth it ten times over.

On another note, I am sickened by this case. Another child murderer...WTF? The value of life to younger generations is rapidly dwindling.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Autumn Pasquale, 12, missing from Clayton, NJ - by DMP - 10-24-2012, 07:54 AM