Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
SWIMMING POOLS

Would you go in a public pool?

I wouldn't, not at a very nice place like a Country Club nor at a home where really little kids go in it. Logically I know the chemicals kill the yuk but nonetheless I ain't going in.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I rarely go in pools because it's hell on my hair (I much prefer lake swimming) but periodically, yes.

Our club has a pool but it's not usually very busy. I wouldn't go in to a public pool with wall to wall bodies. Yuk.
Commando Cunt Queen
I used to go to the local leisure centre pool but I haven't been back since I taught my daughter how to swim years ago.

I'd rather use their gym or play five a side football or play badmington with my wife I used to think I was quite good at badmington until I played my missus. She's as good and as fast as a little chink or a nip.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
It's gross when you think about it, but I've been to some luxury hotels where the pools were hard to say no to, especially to the kids.
I wouldn't do a regular public pool, especially if it was at all crowded.
Remember the story of the public pool that had a body in it for like an hour or so? It was at the bottom of the pool and nobody noticed.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Nobody noticed a body lying at the bottom of perfectly clear pool for an hour?

I can only assume no one else was in the pool at the time and the lifeguard was in a coma?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(06-21-2013, 11:44 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Would you go in a public pool?

I wouldn't, not at a very nice place like a Country Club nor at a home where really little kids go in it. Logically I know the chemicals kill the yuk but nonetheless I ain't going in.

I've gone to the public pool a few blocks from my parent's house all my life and nothing bad has happened to me from it.

*wink to camera*
*cue the laughtrack*

The only downside is they overly chlorinate the pool and the stuf is hard to wash out of your hair on the first try.

Oh and fyi, I'm a notorious pool pisser. Its usually either too hot or too cold to want to get out of the water to pee, especially when the pool water temperature is finally just right. I can deal with it getting a bit warm nearby for a few seconds.
(06-21-2013, 01:29 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Oh and fyi, I'm a notorious pool pisser.

See, I knew it! I just posted about that in the summer thread.
(06-21-2013, 01:33 PM)sally Wrote:
(06-21-2013, 01:29 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Oh and fyi, I'm a notorious pool pisser.

See, I knew it! I just posted about that in the summer thread.

Yeah and I just clarified myself in that thread. I piss in PUBLIC pools not friends/neighbors pools.
I can imagine clang also secretes trans fats from his sweat glands judging by all the processed junk he stuffs his face with.
(06-21-2013, 01:29 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: the stuf is hard to wash out of your hair on the first try.

Saturate your hair with tap water BEFORE you get in the pool, that way it doesn't soak up the chlorinated water.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(06-21-2013, 12:56 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Nobody noticed a body lying at the bottom of perfectly clear pool for an hour?

I can only assume no one else was in the pool at the time and the lifeguard was in a coma?

Actually the pool was very crowded and not so clear and yes it was a public pool.
(06-21-2013, 01:47 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: I can imagine clang also secretes trans fats from his sweat glands judging by all the processed junk he stuffs his face with.

Yeah....mostly manboob, armpit and crotch sweat. :(
(06-21-2013, 02:04 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-21-2013, 01:29 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: the stuf is hard to wash out of your hair on the first try.

Saturate your hair with tap water BEFORE you get in the pool, that way it doesn't soak up the chlorinated water.

Thanks for the tip, sweetie!Blowing-kisses
I love pools. in fact, my wife just invited us over to our neighbors pool for an afternoon swim.

I've been in a million public pools, and while the thought of swimming in strangers' piss & snot is a tad revolting, I do it anyway.

I haven't succumbed to any pool-related disease.... yet.
(06-21-2013, 03:24 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

I think Clang might be trolling you, Duchess. It's not like he has long, beautiful soft hair. His head looks like an old grapefruit, what the fuck does he care about chlorine.
Canned dogfood gives a nice hair sheen and a shiny coat.
(06-21-2013, 04:06 PM)sally Wrote:
(06-21-2013, 03:24 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

I think Clang might be trolling you, Duchess. It's not like he has long, beautiful soft hair. His head looks like an old grapefruit, what the fuck does he care about chlorine.

Well I don't care so much these days. But in my younger years I had beautiful thick curly hair that would've made women envious.
What was your dogs name?