Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I love you too mom
So, Me and my friend Bruce get this a lot. We are both tall long haired metal head front men. Today I get this email from my own mother.

Someone sent me a video they claim is you, but I'm not sure. You tell me.

If it is you, I see it was 2013. If it is you, and this was you in 2013, are you still working with these guys?

If you say it's you, I'll believe you.

It's got to be the blonde hair. hah
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(07-23-2015, 06:03 PM)Duchess Wrote:

It's got to be the blonde hair. hah
I have pics of me and Bruce together. We don't look anything alike. hah
My mother would think I joined a cult. hah
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(07-23-2015, 07:01 PM)Maggot Wrote: My mother would think I joined a cult if I.... hah
? Please go on...
(07-27-2015, 11:10 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(07-23-2015, 07:01 PM)Maggot Wrote: My mother would think I joined a cult if I.... hah
? Please go on...

Well.............questions like "Are you worshipping Satan?" might gets asked.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(07-27-2015, 11:22 AM)Maggot Wrote:
(07-27-2015, 11:10 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
? Please go on...

Well.............questions like "Are you worshipping Satan?" might gets asked.
I love those kinds of questions hah
Really get them going by then saying, "it depends what you mean by 'worshipping' Satan"
Speaking of devil worshipers, I came across a couple of them at the cemetery a few months ago. I was walking the dogs at the cemetery around the corner from my house along with my sister, the baby and my oldest daughter and we saw a car stop at one of the benches. The guy gets out and appears to write something on it and then they drive away and stop at a headstone and do the same thing again. As we walk by we look on the bench being nosey and see it's some kind of weird symbol he drew, so I suggest we should turn around and walk the other way. I didn't have Max on a leash because he's pretty good about staying near me except for this time where he starts running the opposite way towards them. I'm thinking oh shit they're going to sacrifice poor Max. He comes running back to me though and now were out of the cemetery and they drive by and yell out the window "fuck you" to us.

They weren't teenagers either, they were two guys that looked to be in their 40s. Freaking weirdos.
(07-27-2015, 01:54 PM)sally Wrote: Speaking of devil worshipers, I came across a couple of them at the cemetery a few months ago. I was walking the dogs at the cemetery around the corner from my house along with my sister, the baby and my oldest daughter and we saw a car stop at one of the benches. The guy gets out and appears to write something on it and then they drive away and stop at a headstone and do the same thing again. As we walk by we look on the bench being nosey and see it's some kind of weird symbol he drew, so I suggest we should turn around and walk the other way. I didn't have Max on a leash because he's pretty good about staying near me except for this time where he starts running the opposite way towards them. I'm thinking oh shit they're going to sacrifice poor Max. He comes running back to me though and now were out of the cemetery and they drive by and yell out the window "fuck you" to us.

They weren't teenagers either, they were two guys that looked to be in their 40s. Freaking weirdos.
I'm not so sure that qualifies them as satanists. Sociopaths maybe?