I may not be gay afterall
I went to a couple of pride events this last week
AND THEY WERE GAY!
I mean I totally like looking at beautiful women and I wouln't not kiss a beautiful woman or even a butch looking woman, that might be hot.

But I don't think I am really gay.
I mean I am just your basic privilaged white person who has not been persecuted for anything.
I'm just a horny kinkster.
Never mind the physical attraction, I like tits too and I'm not gay. You, however, seem like you could be mentally attracted to other women. And that's what makes you gay. I could never live my life with another woman like we were husband and wife and best friends who have sex. You could. You're gay.
That's what I don't understand about gay people. I get the physical attraction, but not the mental. Why do lipstick lesbians go out with butch's who look like men and use dildos? Why not just hook up with a real man with a real dick and go out for breakfast looking like a normal couple instead of a freak show embarrassing grandma and all the kids? I don't know.
The butch's always have big tits too that they have to strap down. I never met a butch that didn't have jumbo tits.
I have.

And I really don't know the answer to the question about why not date a guy-except that a woman can't make me pregnant?

Honestly I don't know if I could have that sort of relationship either. I'm just open to it, but will probably find another guy to hang out with I am sure.
Well, perhaps you're not gay. I wouldn't sweat your nuts off over it, whatever feels right.
Thanks.
Not too concerned.
It was just a strange realization as I was in the midst of pride celebrations happening this week.
Well go fingerblast your monkey and see what your feelings are after that. If you feel like a nut then you're a nut.
I like tits too
(09-27-2019, 11:40 AM)Duchess Wrote: I think you're a sucky parent. You're fuckin' stupid and now you've raised stupid fuckin' people.
(09-27-2019, 01:00 PM)Duchess Wrote: Go fiddle around with your daughter, Fry Guy...
(09-27-2019, 11:47 AM)Duchess Wrote: ...and just to be clear, I don't care...I'm not risking anything here. 27

This is Duchess. Your kids are not off limits. Strip away the facade and she is a little Sinister. Slimy, immoral and gutter.
If you have children you know they are off limits and would not attack other members kids. You know you do not go there
Monkey see, Monkey do.
Are you reaffirming this as the artist formerly known as love Child?
You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
You have a very nice deck, i'd sit on that badboy all day. 

[Image: TPmRf3G.jpg]
Fuckin' aye. All those curves! Hell yeah.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I'd pay good money to watch Sally curl Lovechilds toes.
Ew
What I realized last night after watching Siren is that I crave a polyarmourous relationship. But I could be satisfied with a monogomous relationship.

~The Artist formerly known as Love Child

Also, that deck is crazy! It doesn't look comforatable to sit on at all. It seems too perfect, like what if I spilled my wine or something.
They must have a butler that brings in all the pillows and stuff everytime it rains.