WHY?
Why would anyone tattoo their face? Does anyone know or have an idea? I don't get it at all. It doesn't look pleasing and it's more than a little off-putting.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
For The same reason that some people put inch thick layers of makeup on their face.  They think it makes them look good.
I don't like any tattoo's I don't have one and have always thought it was narcissist to get one but that's just my opinion.  Mike Tyson has one and I remember thinking WTF. But it's the new fad now I guess. A truly stupid one.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I don't have any tatts either, just a piercing, but I thought about getting one at one time. I wouldn't do it now.
(09-02-2020, 03:32 PM)cannongal Wrote: For The same reason that some people put inch thick layers of makeup on their face.  They think it makes them look good.
I think it makes me look less manly. If I had a more feminine face I could get away with less makeup.
(09-02-2020, 04:34 PM)Duchess Wrote: I don't have any tatts either, just a piercing, but I thought about getting one at one time. I wouldn't do it now.
I want to get a tattoo, but I only trust my tattoo artist brother who lives in North Carolina. Maybe when i go down there or he comes up here for his wedding I'll see if he'll give me a tattoo.
What would it be, Clangy?
(09-02-2020, 05:40 PM)Duchess Wrote: What would it be, Clangy?
I don't know yet. That Mike Tyson face tattoo looks good. I don't think I'd want him coming after me if he ever found out I had the same facial tattoo as him. Or maybe I just watch the Hangover movies too much.

Seriously though, maybe something involving Superman, Transformers, Weird Al, Star Wars, Star Trek, Trailer Park Boys, etc
I was inspired to ask about tattoos after reading a story about a crazy ass rapper. His face is covered in them and he looks fricken ridiculous. Cindy Crawford has gorgeous kids and her son put one on his face too.

...and I must be a bigot because I'm thinking the son is just going through some shit & is misunderstood like the tatt says but I think the other is just flat out fuckin' weird and stupid. One is white, the other is brown. Maybe not though, I'd think a cracker was a moron too.
Where is your piercing?
I got a face tattoo of a port wine stain and I tell people that staring at it is highly offensive.

I also tell them that refusing to look me in the face is even more offensive.
I have a gigantic rainbow butterfly tramp stamp.
I'm not a fan of them, I think they're pretty fucking stupid and pretentious. Except if you're Mike Tyson, he wears it well because of his personality. The average old person just looks like a moron.
If I ever take my crossdressing full time and public, i might get permanent makeup tattooed on my face. Either tasteful or whore.
You're a fucking retard.
(09-02-2020, 09:48 PM)sally Wrote: You're a fucking retard.
hah I was kidding about the whore makeup, but why not get some tasteful everyday makeup look tattooed on my face? It would save me time and money in the long term.
Oh and you're gonna go to work with your fake tattoed makeup on? You're such an asshole.
That's what Mimi said and the tattooist refused.
(09-02-2020, 11:02 PM)sally Wrote: Oh and you're gonna go to work with your fake tattoed makeup on? You're such an asshole.
This gay guy at work wore makeup. His wasn't tattooed on,but if I'm publicly crossdressing I don't see the problem wearing makeup tattooed or non tattooed.
You don't want to tat make up on your face.  Tats fade over time,  and fade even faster in the sunlight. It'll look weird when you're face starts to wrinkle.