Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRUMP "2024" . . . .
.   .   .   .   . you may have to get used to that slogan!

Donald has been making inferences as to him being a POTUS candidate again in 2024!

Some are saying he's just playing to his cult, so as for them to continue to contribute
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to fill his coffers, and then in 2024 he won't run!!

I believe he's really pompous enough to run again in 2024!

What do you think, and why!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Ohmaigawds. I can't even.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Russian
(03-05-2021, 10:43 AM)Carsman Wrote: .   .   .   .

When pubs are in charge. What do you think, and why!

I don't think trump is going to win,  but I hope it's a Republican,   gas is a lot cheaper
Going by what Bidens handlers are making him sign it will be.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Donald is jumping all over Joe about the boarder wall issue!

He will do whatever it takes to remain in the news!

(03-06-2021, 10:17 AM)Carsman Wrote: Donald is jumping all over Joe about the boarder wall issue!

He's right you know, they are not even getting tested for covid. Why would anyone want 20-30,000 illegal immigrants in the country? You have to ask the question not say Trump is trying to remain in the news. 

But you want them here it seems.
This goes hand in hand with the H1 law trying to pass. That law would give anyone in the country a ballot. Does your ballot even count anymore? I don't think so if it gets passed. Look past your Trump hatred and see the common sense.
The Biden administration is using the protocol that was established under the previous administration in regards to testing, quarantine & treatment if testing positive. Nothing has changed in that regard and has been confirmed by ICE, US Immigration & Customs Enforcement and Customs and Border patrol.

I couldn't find anything saying that HR1 gives everyone in the United States a ballot.

In regards to your comment "does your ballet even count anymore". If everyone's ballot counted trump never would have been president. He lost the popular vote twice and he wasn't the first republican to win in spite of that.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-06-2021, 10:30 AM)Maggot Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 10:17 AM)Carsman Wrote: Donald is jumping all over Joe about the boarder wall issue!

He's right you know, they are not even getting tested for covid. Why would anyone want 20-30,000 illegal immigrants in the country? You have to ask the question not say Trump is trying to remain in the news. 

But you want them here it seems.
This goes hand in hand with the H1 law trying to pass. That law would give anyone in the country a ballot. Does your ballot even count anymore? I don't think so if it gets passed. Look past your Trump hatred and see the common sense.

Said it before, and saying it again, many of Donald's policies had merit!

Unfortunately, it was "he" himself that made him into such a despicable lunatic personality as a human being!

That's what cost him the election!!! People just couldn't take it any longer!

(03-06-2021, 11:00 AM)Duchess Wrote: In regards to your comment "does your ballet even count anymore". If everyone's ballot counted trump never would have been president. He lost the popular vote twice and he wasn't the first republican to win in spite of that.

If the people who invest themselves in defending corrupt politics were to instead invest themselves in building institutions that are genuinely democratic, we might have a world that is fit for human habitation.
Americans are funny, we went from a President that talked too much to a President that has a hard time saying "Boo"  It's funny in a masochistic way.
(03-07-2021, 07:27 PM)Maggot Wrote: Americans are funny, we went from a President that talked too much to a President that has a hard time saying "Boo"  It's funny in a masochistic way.

The talk eventually sometimes "became" Bizarre Lunacy!

In November, Donald plans to travel to Alaska to campaign against incumbent Republican Senator Lisa Murkowski ahead of the 2022 midterm elections.
He's doing that in retaliation for her voting to impeach/convict him! hah

(03-08-2021, 08:14 PM)Carsman Wrote: In November, Donald plans to travel to Alaska to campaign against incumbent Republican Senator Lisa Murkowski ahead of the 2022 midterm elections.

Trump, Trump, Trump...........He's in your head.  hah
(03-08-2021, 09:07 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(03-08-2021, 08:14 PM)Carsman Wrote: In November, Donald plans to travel to Alaska to campaign against incumbent Republican Senator Lisa Murkowski ahead of the 2022 midterm elections.

He's not in my head, he's spotlighted in the news with his antics! hah

(03-09-2021, 01:46 PM)Carsman Wrote:

I haven't seen anything. And I'm a neanderthal.  hah
(03-09-2021, 08:56 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(03-09-2021, 01:46 PM)Carsman Wrote:

I haven't seen anything. And I'm a neanderthal.  hah

My Iphone erupts with news flashes every day with flashes of the latest happenings, and Donald usually is always in many of them! hah

(03-09-2021, 09:31 PM)Carsman Wrote: My Iphone erupts with news flashes every day with flashes of the latest happenings, and Donald usually is always in many of them! hah

Maybe you should just let your iPhone make all your decisions for you?

oh wait, never mind.
(03-10-2021, 12:27 PM)rothschild Wrote:
(03-09-2021, 09:31 PM)Carsman Wrote: My Iphone erupts with news flashes every day with flashes of the latest happenings, and Donald usually is always in many of them! hah

oh wait, never mind.

No, "Donald" makes/made my decisions for me!

(03-10-2021, 08:33 PM)Carsman Wrote:
(03-10-2021, 12:27 PM)rothschild Wrote:

oh wait, never mind.

hah   Don't worry his decisions will look like Ben Franklin decisions in a few months. Patience grasshopper.
No, "Donald" makes/made my decisions for me!