SOME WOMEN ARE WEIRD
That doesn't take away from the fact that some men are too.

Why would women complain about being told they are beautiful by a stranger? Here's some responses--

"It made me feel gross"

"It's stupid & creepy"

"It's gaslighting"

"the man has evaluated you & deemed you fuckable"

"so disgusting & totally not okay"

[Image: 78.gif]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-26-2021, 05:12 AM)Duchess Wrote: That doesn't take away from the fact that some men are too.

Why would women complain about being told they are beautiful by a stranger? Here's some responses--

"It made me feel gross"

"It's stupid & creepy"

"It's gaslighting"

Must have been strange ugly old men. I bet there would have been a different reaction if it had been hot young strange men.
(03-26-2021, 05:12 AM)Duchess Wrote: That doesn't take away from the fact that some men are too.

"It made me feel gross"

"It's stupid & creepy"

"It's gaslighting"

Doochy, you're beautiful. OK, let's fuck! Postwhore
Ewwwww. I like girls. Beat it, mister.
I'm picturing Julie Andrews with a tramp stamp now.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-26-2021, 06:44 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:

"It made me feel gross"

"It's stupid & creepy"

"It's gaslighting"

Must have been strange ugly old men. I bet there would have been a different reaction if it had been hot young strange men.

Exactly. Years ago this very good looking guy pulled up to me at the red light and asked me to marry him and said he had a 10 inch dick. I'm pretty sure he was drunk, but I was as giddy as a schoolgirl.
BM does get around a bit.
It's only 8 inches.
That's only slightly bigger than a dollar bill.
Oh, we are talking length?
I have a pair of Burger King underwear.
Funny, When i saw the title of this thread I immediately thought of Sally! hah hah hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(03-27-2021, 02:42 PM)BigMark Wrote: I have a pair of Burger King underwear.

Noted!

I haven't wore panties in a long time. Not even under my sundresses, they're lined & you can't tell under my white jeans either.
(03-28-2021, 12:20 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-27-2021, 02:42 PM)BigMark Wrote: I have a pair of Burger King underwear.

Noted!

I haven't wore panties in a long time. Not even under my sundresses, they're lined & you can't tell under my white jeans either.

I've tried "going commando". It just makes me feel weird and horny. Especially if the area has been cleared of all bushes.
I called Clang but..........he shunned me.  Crying-into-tissue
I don't know how y'all walk around with a tail between your legs anyway, Clangy.
(03-28-2021, 02:39 PM)Maggot Wrote: I called Clang but..........he shunned me.  Crying-into-tissue

You never called me. I did get a weird voicemail though from Chin from the Chinese embassy who wanted to me about my car warranty for some reason. Awink Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
(03-28-2021, 03:04 PM)Duchess Wrote: I don't know how y'all walk around with a tail between your legs anyway, Clangy.

It's easier when you tuck it and pretend you're a woman.