Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Was up?
Any good gory bloody stories? Or funky arrest? Just wondering.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I almost bled to death when I was 11 years old. My period came and never went, I almost bled out with clots coming out of me like big globs of strawberry jelly. My dad found me passed out in the hallway in a puddle of blood, I had 12 blood transfusions and they never knew why it happened.
As if a girl getting her period for the first time isn't awkward enough, I almost bled to death. I blame it on my mom's crazy witchcraft books like in the movie Carrie. I dont really believe that and probably just a coincidence, but my crazy ass mom really did study witchcraft
(03-30-2021, 08:55 PM)sally Wrote: As if a girl getting her period for the first time isn't awkward enough, I almost bled to death. I blame it on my mom's crazy witchcraft books like in the movie Carrie. I dont really believe that and probably just a coincidence, but my crazy ass mom really did study witchcraft

Possibly stress related?

Drugs, psychosis and witchcraft doesn't sound very healthy!
The doctors never had an explanation, but Maggot wanted to here a bloody story. When I went to the bathroom the clots were falling out like black cherry jello. By the time they got me to the hospital I went into convulsions and stopped breathing
Another bloody story Maggot may be interested in is that I've had my period going on three weeks now. It can be a sign of menopause or cervical cancer, but I'm bleeding like a stuffed pig either way.
I think i will delay my visit.
Well I will make cheese grits and collards bleeding or not. May as well come on down. Our woman bleed long and cook good, that's how we do it in the south.
Hello, is there anyone home? The lights are on.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-30-2021, 08:28 PM)Maggot Wrote: Any good gory bloody stories? 

When I was a teenager my boyfriend's garage was the place we all hung out and did our underage drinking/drugs. We used lawn furniture and there was a wood stove, it was a fun place to be and we hosted our friends all the time. We once tripped on some mescaline, it took so long to get off that we thought the Canadians had ripped us off. One weekend we were there alone, we were making speaker boxes and he cut his thumb off with the electric saw. BLOOD SPRAYED and I ran out the door, that was my immediate reaction. In an instant I came right back and ran the other direction to get his step dad and off we all went to the hospital. I can remember saying later, "does this mean we don't get to go to the movies tonight". Goddamn that shouldn't make me laugh all these years later. Jeezus.

His thumb was reattached but it didn't take and we spent awhile, I can't recall how long, watching it turn more black and shriveled with each passing day. His thumb couldn't be saved. I think that's the bloodiest story I have. I'm old so something may come to me later that I can't recall right now.
(03-31-2021, 12:24 AM)sally Wrote: Well I will make cheese grits and collards bleeding or not. May as well come on down. Our woman bleed long and cook good, that's how we do it in the south.

Let's make blood sausage! Postwhore
*heaves*
(03-31-2021, 11:59 AM)Duchess Wrote: *heaves*

Care for some head cheese on a triscuit? hah
(03-31-2021, 12:08 PM)rothschild Wrote:

Care for some head cheese on a triscuit?  hah

Head cheese on a Ritz would be lovely.
(03-31-2021, 12:37 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

How about a surströmming soufflé with vanilla pesto sauce?
Decline, Clangy, decline!

I googled it.  Sarcastic
(03-31-2021, 03:17 PM)rothschild Wrote:

Yes, please! It sounds lovely. I love pickled herring and I love kimchi,so I'm sure I'd love fermented herring.
(03-31-2021, 03:32 PM)Duchess Wrote: Decline, Clangy, decline!

I googled it.  Sarcastic

I googled it too! Sounds delicious. Thanks anyway for looking out for me. Blowing-kisses
(03-31-2021, 05:17 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(03-31-2021, 03:17 PM)rothschild Wrote:

Yes, please! It sounds lovely. I love pickled herring and I love kimchi,so I'm sure I'd love fermented herring.

I had a feeling you might like it. hah
The reason I posted here was to get some traffic on HOTD's site she was great at posting facts about crimes and courts. No opinion just facts and she did a great job. 

I miss her reports and that was the reasoning behind it not Sally's bloody entrails. Geez 

And I love blood sausage, I want to buy some now, fry it up in a cast iron pan with mushrooms and onions.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.