Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Election Audits
There are a few audits happening, one in Arizona and another in my state in the town of Windham 14,000 people live there. The reason is there was a 3-400 count discrepancy so what they are doing is hand counting the ballots then they will put them through the counting machines that were randomly taken and placed in the facility. From what I have heard Arizona is doing the same thing. Hand counting then putting the ballots through the machines.

I don't have a problem really with the entire process and it will not change any election results but it may show how the machines are not the same as hand counting or it may show that the machines do a pretty good job at it. 

This is whats going on and without all the pearl clutching it seems like a good thing to do in order to finally get to any problems so the next election will be a bit better and confidence is restored in a timely fashion. 

I don't really get the uproar and it should be applauded by all sides.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(05-12-2021, 08:22 PM)Maggot Wrote: I don't have a problem really with the entire process 

Of course you don't.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
In the Windham audit they have found that creases in the ballots get counted as votes in the voting machines, changing the votes by around 500 in a 10,000 vote election.
In both your posts you neglected to add that this audit is in regards to your state rep's rather than the general election. That matters when it looks like you're implying something was fishy in the presidential election and many people reading those posts won't take the time to look further than what you said.

In regards to the audit in Arizona, they are looking for bamboo fibers from votes for Joe Biden that came in from Asia.  hah

Also in the news in AZ, the gop dominated board of supervisors, you know, those people who are staunch, traditional republicans, are calling for an end to the bullshit. They are embarrassed and think people are looking at them like they're idiots because of those who can't come to grips with the fact that 6 months ago we had the safest, most secure election in the history of our country.
Yes and the sky has never been more blue or the grass so green in the history of our country.
Maggot, the republican party has said that, over & over again. You don't believe your own party now? Just trump?
(05-18-2021, 11:16 AM)Duchess Wrote: ...6 months ago we had the safest, most secure election in the history of our country.

How do you reconcile that statement with the fact that proper signature verification for mail-in ballots wasn't done in key states, and Republican observers were not allowed to physically inspect ballots?
I really don't care what other people say. To me it looked like Covid mayhem. ballots were all over some apartment buildings that the voters had moved out from, ballots were coming in from places with less voters than the ballot counts. It was a mess at least that's how I saw it. Voting rules were changed to accommodate the Covid fear that was rampant. 

I think it was a mess. but who cares now. The next voting session won't have that type of craziness again.
(05-12-2021, 08:22 PM)Maggot Wrote: There are a few audits happening

hah

You're funny!  

You do realize that audits happened after Trump won in 2016, right?
(05-18-2021, 02:55 PM)Maggot Wrote: I really don't care what other people say. To me it looked like Covid mayhem. ballots were all over some apartment buildings that the voters had moved out from, ballots were coming in from places with less voters than the ballot counts. It was a mess at least that's how I saw it. Voting rules were changed to accommodate the Covid fear that was rampant. 

I think it was a mess. but who cares now. The next voting session won't have that type of craziness again.

Of course it will, the Democrites aren't going to give up their COVID ballot magic.

Sally, give this fool a good kick in the balls, so he wakes the fuck up.
(05-20-2021, 12:09 AM)cannongal Wrote:
(05-12-2021, 08:22 PM)Maggot Wrote: There are a few audits happening

hah

You're funny!  

You do realize that audits happened after Trump won in 2016, right?

Doochy needs an audit to see if she has any functioning brain cells. Compcoff
The voting tabulation machines were off 60% because of folds in the ballots in Windham.
(05-25-2021, 09:18 AM)Maggot Wrote: The voting tabulation machines were off 60% because of folds in the ballots in Windham.

In which state do you think that this happened?  I can give you 20  CNN stories that say otherwise   hah
(05-18-2021, 12:53 PM)Duchess Wrote: Maggot, the republican party has said that, over & over again. You don't believe your own party now? Just trump?

Well looky here, Raffensperger now admits there were serious irregularities in Fulton County.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/georgia-so...ularities/
The Trump shall rise again! Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(06-16-2021, 11:35 PM)Carsman Wrote: The Trump shall rise again! Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

It isn't -- and shouldn't be -- about Trump. As far as I'm concerned it's about election integrity, and nothing else.
(06-16-2021, 10:46 PM)rothschild Wrote:
(05-18-2021, 12:53 PM)Duchess Wrote: Maggot, the republican party has said that, over & over again. You don't believe your own party now? Just trump?

Well looky here, Raffensperger now admits there were serious irregularities in Fulton County.

The only place saying that is Big League Politics which is a far right website that traffics in conspiracy theories, you moron. Grow a fucking brain, rothschild. 
(06-17-2021, 05:02 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-16-2021, 10:46 PM)rothschild Wrote:

The only place saying that is Big League Politics which is a far right website that traffics in conspiracy theories, you moron. Grow a fucking brain, rothschild. 

Actually, Duchess, the site references and links to this Twitter posting...

"Restoring confidence in our elections is going to be impossible as long as Fulton County’s elections leadership continues to fail the voters of Fulton County and the voters of Georgia. They need new leadership to step up and take charge."

Whether you like or dislike the messenger has no bearing on whether or not the message is valid. You'd know this if you weren't completely ignorant of something called logical fallacy. At the risk of being a buzzkill, why don't you lay off the weed and read Irving M. Copi's excellent Introduction to Logic, because you'd probably be a happier person if you were less ignorant?  11
The Democrats are so one sided and lopsided they all walk with a limp. I think they all take reality canceling drugs.
We aren't the ones living in an alternate reality who believe in alternate facts.   78