Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Duchess...
The euro football finals for women has just started.  England won 8-0 against Norway last night.   Other teams include Iceland Sweden, all those nordic north european countries.     Can i presume that you are just as keen on those tall blonde 20 something girls, with cheekbones and eyes to die for, as me?     Is our love DOOMED.

I havent mentioned the southern europeans, like Italy.......
(07-12-2022, 07:44 AM)Piglet Wrote:  euro football finals for women 

I'm not familiar with that at all. 
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(07-12-2022, 12:43 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-12-2022, 07:44 AM)Piglet Wrote:  euro football finals for women 

I'm not familiar with that at all. 
Oh, wernt you making eyes with Mirah in a different thread, something about beavers.  Which in America i think, i dont know, refers to a lady... Wink.   I have got it wrong. Sorry.
I flirt with her all the time. She's very appealing & I like to do it, but it doesn't mean I know anything about women's euro football.
*utero
hah

Piglet needs a cunt punt.
(07-13-2022, 02:32 PM)rothschild Wrote: Piglet needs a cunt punt.

You all might as well all  be speaking Romanian, i have no idea what your talking about.  None at all.    Duchess, you are a master at evasion, Rothschild is paranoid, and Mark.....you need a bomb under you.
(07-13-2022, 05:42 PM)Piglet Wrote:

You all might as well all  be speaking Romanian, i have no idea what your talking about.  None at all.    Duchess, you are a master at evasion, Rothschild is paranoid, and Mark.....you need a bomb under you.

Why is Mirah laughing.?   Are you all sectioned, and this is the state loony bin in New York?
Your post was hilarious, asking Duchess if she wants to gaze upon blonde 20 somethings.

And I was laughing at Mark's comment. Just because.

Indeed, tho I wouldn't want to be the one to do so.

What does Edgar Allen Poe have to do with any of this?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Do you speak pig latin? hah
(07-13-2022, 10:29 PM)rothschild Wrote:

Do you speak pig latin?  hah
No, but my dad could. He came to England as a prisoner of war, having been captured by the Maquis.   Have you had your DNA done?  Youd think id be part german, i am , but from my mothers side, my father was Russian.  My mother came from the Italian slovene border.   My DNA stretches from Iceland to Iraq, and all in between,  I have no anglo saxon in me at all, saxon, 26 per cent yes.

So be afraid.  Vorspung dork technic.  Whatever that means.   Getting back to the asylum, duchess is ashamed of her orientation, so un american.  I can see i am the only one with an education here.  The chances of a conversation going beyond ten words or an emoji is nil.   Its a shame computers cant express sounds,  because grunts, snorts, coughs, gargling, and titters is all that id get.

It must be drinking all that coke and eating chocolate bars for tea.  .   Can any of you stand up, its well known how podgy Americans are.   Eating must be a way of staving off depression, the depression i feel at reading your replies.  I must be more tolerant, i know how sensitive you are.

Shall i reply in few words, like off, dick, and pig.  Man that was good, idiocy is fun.
I am pretty sure your first posts were attempts at being insulting, so I decided you were not worth my time for a conversation.

(07-14-2022, 05:02 AM)Piglet Wrote:

No, but my dad could. He came to England as a prisoner of war, having been captured by the Maquis.   Have you had your DNA done?  Youd think id be part german, i am , but from my mothers side, my father was Russian.  My mother came from the Italian slovene border.   My DNA stretches from Iceland to Iraq, and all in between,  I have no anglo saxon in me at all, saxon, 26 per cent yes.

So be afraid.  Vorspung dork technic.  Whatever that means.   Getting back to the asylum, duchess is ashamed of her orientation, so un american.  I can see i am the only one with an education here.  The chances of a conversation going beyond ten words or an emoji is nil.   Its a shame computers cant express sounds,  because grunts, snorts, coughs, gargling, and titters is all that id get.

It must be drinking all that coke and eating chocolate bars for tea.  .   Can any of you stand up, its well known how podgy Americans are.   Eating must be a way of staving off depression, the depression i feel at reading your replies.  I must be more tolerant, i know how sensitive you are.

Shall i reply in few words, like off, dick, and pig.  Man that was good, idiocy is fun.

Yawn
(07-14-2022, 05:02 AM)Piglet Wrote:

All that intelligence, yet just like Duchess you believe in democracy. Intelligence without wisdom is like untempered steel: it looks good, but it's worthless against a civilized opponent.

And here I was thinking the Brits had managed to learn something from the Romans.
Duchess, Duchess, Duchess.
(07-14-2022, 12:51 PM)Duchess Wrote: Duchess, Duchess, Duchess.

You the man, Duchess. hah
(07-14-2022, 01:11 PM)rothschild Wrote:
(07-14-2022, 12:51 PM)Duchess Wrote: Duchess, Duchess, Duchess.

You the man, Duchess.  hah

Mirah, i was being insulting, this website is called Mock.  Was i not supposed too?  You are suggesting you can hold a conversation, i think the only thing you can do is refer to ladies private parts, and you dont need to go to Cambridge for that.