Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It escaped your notice chang
That when you were suicidal i offered you my shoulder to cry on.  So how are things going now?
(01-03-2023, 08:11 AM)Piglet Wrote: That when you were suicidal i offered you my shoulder to cry on.  So how are things going now?

When the fuck was I suicidal? I've been depressed but I'm too much of a coward to ever kill myself. Plus I'd be too anxious that I'd mess up and have to live with the consequences.
You posted such.
Clang has never posted he is suicidal. 
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-03-2023, 09:56 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(01-03-2023, 08:11 AM)Piglet Wrote: That when you were suicidal i offered you my shoulder to cry on.  So how are things going now?

When the fuck was I suicidal? 

hah
(01-03-2023, 10:47 AM)Duchess Wrote: Clang has never posted he is suicidal. 

My brother Ed is the suicidal one. Been in and out of the psych ward. I'm surprised his latest eviction and return to the City Mission hasn't sent him back to being suicidal and the psych ward. I'm hoping this time he gets a better apartment, his Section 8, and his disability money.
Okey doke.
He's doing it one cheeto at a time.
(01-04-2023, 02:08 PM)BigMark Wrote: He's doing it one cheeto at a time.

My heart murmur will probably kill me before the cheetobesity does.
You don't sound like you have much compassion or insight into your brothers dilemna Clang. Your description is cold.
(01-05-2023, 10:54 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You don't sound like you have much compassion or insight into your brothers dilemna Clang. Your description is cold.

Clang is non-stop doing stuff for Ed. It's past time Ed goes and fucks himself.
(01-05-2023, 10:54 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You don't sound like you have much compassion or insight into your brothers dilemna Clang. Your description is cold.

I'm introverted and socially awkward. I'm also not good at showing emotion. If I didn't have compassion for my brother's dilemma I wouldn't have spent the last 2 days of my vacation helping him recover some of his stuff from the apartment. I'm always putting his and other people's needs before my own.
Aussie knows best, Clang is a monster in need of sensitivity training. Any day now he'll be committing mass murder!
(01-05-2023, 11:18 PM)rothschild Wrote: Aussie knows best, Clang is a monster in need of sensitivity training. Any day now he'll be committing mass murder!

I committed grass murder when I smoked all those joints. Also when i mowed that tall grass and killed a baby rabbit.
(01-05-2023, 11:24 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(01-05-2023, 11:18 PM)rothschild Wrote: Aussie knows best, Clang is a monster in need of sensitivity training. Any day now he'll be committing mass murder!

I committed grass murder when I smoked all those joints. Also when i mowed that tall grass and killed a baby rabbit.

Imagine taking sensitivity classes with Aussie. Wouldn't that be a treat! hah
Clang and Sally, you pair sound like a pair of regressive angry right wingers. What the fuck happened to you two?

Clang, you got a job now, you are cashed up and can join Mitch in the Senate now?
Sally, stop validating Clangs toxic behaviour. Ed could die. Are you going to help Clang when he is grieving?

Hiya Aussie honey! Clang bails out his brother all the time in a variety of ways and he has for years now. he goes above & beyond for him. I would have lost patience awhile ago, but not Clangy.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-06-2023, 05:58 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Hiya Aussie honey! Clang bails out his brother all the time in a variety of ways and he has for years now. he goes above & beyond for him. I would have lost patience awhile ago, but not Clangy.

Blowing-kisses 

Overreact much, Aussie? Ed should have an apartment in the next 2-3 months. And the landlord didn't properly secure his property so he'll most likely win a couple thousand in small claims court.
Overreact much is aussie's stage name
(01-06-2023, 12:00 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:  Ed could die. 

What's Ed going to die from Aussie, being a loser? We could all die, what's your point?