Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Chang.
I notice youve grown a beard, in most men it can be a sign of depression, not having the energy to shave.  You are smiling, unusual, it seems genuine, could it be that you are taking your anti depressant regularly? 

At a guess id say life is better,  losing a few pounds wont go amiss.   Playing football, soccer to you would do it, and with fitness comes energy, and more energy to burn on making things even better.  You will round on me now even though i am genuine.   And in that vein, i will get in first.... Troll
I was going to say that I like the new look, he looks like a professor. Professor Chang McQuack.
I love the beard! I was wondering if it was a new pic or old myself and couldn't find any other mention of it last night when I was on.

I barely read whatever rubish piglet sent tho.

(02-14-2023, 01:11 PM)MirahM Wrote: I barely read whatever rubish piglet sent tho.

Something about him being a beard or wanting Clang, to be his beard.

I think it was meant as a Valentine's greeting . . . or just another lament about him being a closeted-gay Brit, and therefore, perpetually alone.
(02-14-2023, 10:39 AM)sally Wrote: I was going to say that I like the new look, he looks like a professor. Professor Chang McQuack.

Hopefully, you'll like the unaltered bearded selfie, coming soonish.

My friend also photoshopped an old bald pic of me, but I don't know if I should show it. I look like a Middle Eastern pedophile.
(02-14-2023, 07:39 AM)Piglet Wrote: I notice youve grown a beard, in most men it can be a sign of depression, not having the energy to shave. 

The beard started out as a bit of laziness and depression but then turned into a crazy thing to do to help celebrate my upcoming 50th birthday in August.
50??? You said you were in your late thirties. Oh, the web we weave eh chuck. That growth has got more than six months on it. That t shirt is a disgrace, shock me, your family, mates and get dressed. Suit, tie, but relaxed like, tailored specs, well cut hair, lavender after shave.

Even a bow tie, that would suit your male and femaleness. As for you tiki, another poster has referred to you as she. Which is it? I am coming around to entertaining you on a manly basis, as im about to be dumped by Mirah, i need a little succour.

Are you up to succour.?

A church near me was named the church of our Lady of eternal succour. Even a man of your capabilities will find eternity a challenge. Or not?
(02-15-2023, 09:12 AM)Piglet Wrote: 50???    You said you were in your late thirties.  Oh, the web we weave eh chuck.  That growth has got more than six months on it.    That t shirt is a disgrace, shock me, your family, mates and get dressed.    Suit, tie, but relaxed like, tailored specs, well cut hair, lavender after shave. 

Even a bow tie, that would suit your male and femaleness.  As for you tiki, another poster has referred to you as she.  Which is it?    I am coming around to entertaining you on a manly basis, as im about to be dumped by Mirah, i need a little succour.

Are you up to succour.?

A church near me was named the church of our Lady of eternal succour.  Even a man of your capabilities will find eternity a challenge.  Or not?

I never said I was in my late 30's. Actual unphotoshopped beard is 4 months growth. I like how I look and dress so stfu piggie. If Aussie couldn't change me, what makes you think I'd listen to a wanker like you.
the beard might actually get you laid, he will be a big strapper so get ready to bite the pillow.
(02-15-2023, 04:09 PM)BigMark Wrote: the beard might actually get you laid, 

Only if you live in northern Maine
(02-15-2023, 04:09 PM)BigMark Wrote: the beard might actually get you laid, she will be a big strapper so get ready to bite the pillow.

A chick with a strap on? I don't think I want to get that kinky my first time.
Lol at Mark's comment. Omg

Piglet is genuinely gay for bearded ladies.
Chang would be the star attraction at the dingaling Brothers circus.
(02-16-2023, 02:57 AM)BigMark Wrote: Chang would be the star attraction at the dingaling Brothers circus.

Ok. Bye, Felicia. I'm off to join the circus.
Christ the beard is grey you are old. Ive got into a lot of trouble telling people what to do think etc, your no different. The problem is that your understanding of whats best isnt, is it chuck.?

You only get one chance to make a first impression, yours first impression is a superman t shirt. To change your frames of reference, behaviour, feelings, thoughts, friends, etc can remake your world.

Women, money,fame, happiness, understanding soccer and rugby union, play baseball, insult your boss. Take up wrestling. Anything but this. Have you had a look at the Clangers on you tube?
We like Clang just the way he is.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-16-2023, 08:21 AM)Piglet Wrote: Christ the beard is grey you are old.  Ive got into a lot of trouble telling people what to do think etc, your no different.  The problem is that your understanding of whats best isnt, is it chuck.? 

You only get one chance to make a first impression, yours first impression is a superman t shirt.  To change your frames of reference, behaviour, feelings, thoughts, friends, etc can remake your world.

Women, money,fame, happiness, understanding soccer and rugby union, play baseball, insult your boss.  Take up wrestling. Anything but this.  Have you had a look at the Clangers on you tube?

I'm in a few local social groups on Facebook and all my friends both single and married dress similar to my tshirt and jeans look. Lots of gray beards also. If I was to dress in a suit as you suggest I might lose these friends. We don't do fancy. Going to Capital Buffet with friends from one of the groups this Saturday.
(02-16-2023, 08:50 AM)Duchess Wrote: We like Clang just the way he is.

Exactly

(02-16-2023, 08:50 AM)Duchess Wrote: We like Clang just the way he is.

Blowing-kisses