Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why only "In the news?
My asshole top three starts with chango, followed by Mark then tiki.  Mark might be a surprise entry, he is an asshole because not much comes out, just schoolboy quips.  We want more shite.

My top three is apt to change, Duchess is a strong runner.

Top of the pops is Sally, followed by Mirah.
(03-20-2023, 07:45 AM)Piglet Wrote: Duchess is a strong runner.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I'm among the biggest assholes you will ever meet. My sarcasm is legendary but until you showed up we had peace and harmony here.
Clangy has one of the most laid back demeanors in here. I don't understand why he would be viewed as an asshole, he's not. I don't think I've ever seen him be assholey.

Most people have asshole qualities. With some it shines through, and with others they need to be pushed in order to exhibit that.
STIFLE!
(03-20-2023, 09:43 AM)Duchess Wrote: Clangy has one of the most laid back demeanors in here. I don't understand why he would be viewed as an asshole, he's not. I don't think I've ever seen him be assholey.

Most people have asshole qualities. With some it shines through, and with others they need to be pushed in order to exhibit that.

I can be an asshole when I want to. Especially if my nice guy tendencies are taken advantage of.
(03-20-2023, 10:19 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: I can be an asshole when I want to. Especially if my nice guy tendencies are taken advantage of.

...and that's how it should be.   59
I think you misspelled gay.
(03-20-2023, 12:22 PM)BigMark Wrote: I think you misspelled gay.

It's called being a pushover.  I turn into a bit of an asshole when my brother when my brother expects me to be his personal taxi or expects me to wait a few more months after he moves into his new apartment before I bring the junk he has been storing at my place for 4 years.
Wait a few more months. No. Jeez Louise. You've stored his stuff for 4 fricken years. He's a grown man and he needs to take responsibility for his own stuff.

I understand he's your brother and knowing you, you probably feels some responsibility towards him, but it's time for him to grow up.
Dude really needs to consider himself for top asshole. @ Piglet!

Chang->[Image: 5ozz26G.gif]<-Me
(03-20-2023, 12:46 PM)Duchess Wrote: Wait a few more months. No. Jeez Louise. You've stored his stuff for 4 fricken years. He's a grown man and he needs to take responsibility for his own stuff.

I understand he's your brother and knowing you, you probably feels some responsibility towards him, but it's time for him to grow up.

He's not moving in to his new apartment until next month. I've told him several times I'm going to drop off his stuff as soon as he moves in. He says he will call the police on me for returning his stuff to him.
(03-20-2023, 02:22 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:  He says he will call the police on me for returning his stuff to him.

28  I want to see that happen so bad!
(03-20-2023, 02:39 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-20-2023, 02:22 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:  He says he will call the police on me for returning his stuff to him.

28  I want to see that happen so bad!

Me too. hah

Police: What seems to be the problem here?
Ed: I just moved in to my new apartment and my brother brought my stuff he was storing at his place for 4 years but I told him I wasn't ready to take my stuff back yet. Arrest him, please!
Police: We should arrest you for wasting our time on something that isnt a crime.
Just imagining it is hilarious!   hah
fuck that guy
Mark, you seem hurt. Your sarcasm is like being beaten with a feather, no, its two. Here i am setting myself up, and no one has had a pop, except Mirah, in a predictable way. Has no one noticed any personal defects, are you all sleeping?

Sasquatch needs to realise being nice gets nowhere, where are your boundaries? Next time you see your brother, grab him by the throat and give him a glasgow kiss,. his stuff will be out pronto.

He takes the mick because you let him. You give him lifts, for GODS SAKE. you dont have a brother you have a wanker, end the relationship, i fired my brother at 13.

Now its going to be your holier than thou bollocks....god help me, hes taking the piss, hes a boil on your face. Mirah, if i were you id buy any sort of house no matter how small, you cant beat your own place. Three suitcases, after all these years, i want to hug you close to protect you from a bad world.

And the enigma, the Duchess, depressed, alone, even with people around, looking for the next heart break, sensitive like a seisometer, honest to a fault. Assholism includes being vulnerable, as well as being a jerk.

Here i am staring at Marks picture, blowing up a plastic glove. When god asks you what you have done with your life, you will show him this, and he will ask.

He will turn to St Michael and say " who gave this asshole a life". You did would be the reply. Head in hands even for gods. Open season.
(03-21-2023, 07:48 AM)Piglet Wrote: And the enigma, the Duchess

Made my day! Thanks, Piggy!    27
Still waters run deep Duchess. You do have a chime of an infj, those mysterious Unicorns. Or an infp, its obvious even from here that intuition is your prime function, you listen to your inner voice.
If you have the time look up infj female on you tube or the internet, as opposed to male, they are even rarer, you may benefit greatly. You probably wont get back to me over this which is ok, but if you are an infj you must research how to develop yourself, you are like a top of the range Bentley, functioning as the smallest compact car.

INFJS only truly flower in later years, and are the rarest of all. Jesus was an infj, though crucifiction in your case is unnescassary. If you are one, finding a soul mate is near impossible, infjs are impossibly complex, deep. Do you feel like an alien because people are so different to you?

I am an intuitive, im sure we could talk for hours on a thousand subjects, and it will feel like ten minutes.

Sadly never to be.