Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The criticisms and attacks about how people write
I consider it a public service that we here at Mock do. We put pressure on people to learn basic language skills and raise awareness of how poor their skills may be.

Is it overdone? Sure. But if we can save just one life from retardation, it may be worth it.

86 112
i think it's hopeless in certain cases. they will get jobs where they have to say 'paper or plastic?' or 'do you want fries with that?'

Why are they being allowed to pass from class to class ?...Graduate, even...They are not being done any favor.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I agree with both of you, basically. Even my own brother, a younger brother, who is VERY smart in a variety of ways and makes a lot of money as a Vice President of a company, can't spell right. His defense is he took the "have a secretary" route, which has worked for him quite obviously, but still. I'm like, fuck, you're related to me. Shape up or I will have to kick your ass.
86 112
If the powers that be feel that its members are lacking in favorable mocking skills and prefer to be the type of forum that requires excellence in English instead then yes, admin should remain on course.
If, on the other hand, the desire is for this forum to exemplify the passages written in its introduction, then stop the madness people. It
I can agree with that, Zenith. I don't engage in that stuff really (just a bit lately), and don't plan to. I think when we get more volume those that do will be drowned out a bit, maybe? Maybe I can ask Sinister and jackboots to calm the fuck down a little with the spelling/grammar shit, too.
86 112
[quote=Zenith]If the powers that be feel that its members are lacking in favorable mocking skills and prefer to be the type of forum that requires excellence in English instead then yes, admin should remain on course.
If, on the other hand, the desire is for this forum to exemplify the passages written in its introduction, then stop the madness people. It
[quote=Zenith]If the powers that be feel that its members are lacking in favorable mocking skills and prefer to be the type of forum that requires excellence in English instead then yes, admin should remain on course.
Liquid Wrote:way to fucking much to read..... I'll just agree.
[Image: happy0009.gif]
[quote=LittleMissPoopyPants][quote=Zenith]If the powers that be feel that its members are lacking in favorable mocking skills and prefer to be the type of forum that requires excellence in English instead then yes, admin should remain on course.
[quote=Liquid][quote=Zenith]If the powers that be feel that its members are lacking in favorable mocking skills and prefer to be the type of forum that requires excellence in English instead then yes, admin should remain on course.
Let me make something clear for those of you who see spelling and grammar correction "boring". I do this for my own entertainment and to make fun of the current retard who can't spell and can't differentiate between "your" and "you're". I don't give a flying fuck if anyone here likes it or doesn't. I do this for myself, so for you who find it aggravating, that is just a bonus I hadn't considered. I get to fuck with the retarded and annoy others at the same time. A two-fer!!! Sweet!!!

So, thanks for letting me know who else I have annoyed without even meaning to. Damn; I don't know my own strength. ::lmao::
That's a good point, cause I often post and do things just for my own entertainment. One of the things about this site is that you can do what you want in that regard. The difference with Sinister is her position though, and dominating effect in the key forum - the newbie forum.
86 112
It's too much like shooting fish in a barrel. I don't find it particularly clever or witty.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:It's too much like shooting fish in a barrel. I don't find it particularly clever or witty.
As I said; I don't do it to impress anyone, I do it for myself.
Sinister Wrote:As I said; I don't do it to impress anyone, I do it for myself.
You are truly a "sad sac-O-shit!"