Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many shits do you take per day?
Since we already know about your meds and marriages we may as well know about this too.
Well Sally thats a deep question, and somewhat helpful, when compared to the questions doled out in the recent past I think this is a timely time for this discussion. I will go with "two" .........next? Dramaqueen
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

You kids embarrass me...

...right now I'm hoping & praying that no one I've smugly bragged about my smart Members to is lurking.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
hee

I saw that before the edit. Smiley_emoticons_fies
I will take that as a "two" also. hah
The US vernacular is puzzling at times... take a shit? Who the fuck are you taking it from? It's up your ass; I'm pretty sure it's yours! Maybe because it's so uncool to give a shit in the states this is where it came from...

I don't take a shit, I have a shit... once a day, first thing in the morning
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
I think it would be more appropriate to say 'bowel movements'. Or stools. Then you can go into details.
(03-02-2012, 09:00 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Then you can go into details.

...or not.

(03-02-2012, 09:01 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-02-2012, 09:00 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Then you can go into details.

...or not.

hah yes preferably not. If there are other topics you would rather discuss that would be appreciated.
(03-02-2012, 09:00 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I think it would be more appropriate to say 'bowel movements'. Or stools. Then you can go into details.

You, like Ramsey, are famous for saying the obvious, and say it as if it's something different than what the average 6th grader would say.
86 112
(03-02-2012, 09:26 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Mutha Fucka doesn't take a shit.  He is a SHIT. 

It's ok rams, I got this one.

(03-02-2012, 09:24 AM)Middle Finger Wrote: You, like Ramsey, are famous for saying the obvious, and say it as if it's something different than what the average 6th grader would say.

As a health professional we have to speak clinically when we are dealing with douches like you. I just assumed you would get all giggley if we said 'poop'.
Mutha Fucka doesn't take a shit. He is a SHIT.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(03-02-2012, 09:26 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(03-02-2012, 09:24 AM)Middle Finger Wrote: You, like Ramsey, are famous for saying the obvious, and say it as if it's something different than what the average 6th grader would say.

(03-02-2012, 09:26 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Mutha Fucka doesn't take a shit. He is a SHIT.

It's ok rams, I got this one.

As a health professional we have to speak clinically when we are dealing with douches like you. I just assumed you would get all giggley if we said 'poop'.

Give me one month to review some material and I can come across as a more skilled health professional than you, no matter how much education you get in the future. That's the kind of inherent limitation you two Sisters Of Mediocrity are stuck with. It's sad, it's been clinically tested, and there is no cure.
86 112
(03-02-2012, 09:26 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Mutha Fucka doesn't take a shit. He is a SHIT.

That was brilliant. Very impressive.
86 112
Sorry MF that's the best I can do this morning. I'm tired and you are not worth the effort.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(03-02-2012, 09:30 AM)Middle Finger Wrote: Give me one month to review some material and I can come across as a more skilled health professional than you, no matter how much education you get in the future. That's the kind of inherent limitation you two Sisters Of Mediocrity are stuck with. It's sad, it's been clinically tested, and there is no cure.

Well honeychild, I do not work in gastroenterology do I? But having said that, I would be more than willing to assist in a colonoscopy if you need one? I am suspecting that you do. Love you.
(03-02-2012, 09:31 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Sorry MF that's the best I can do this morning. I'm tired and you are not worth the effort.

That's OK, you keep it simple and don't strain yourself.
86 112
(03-02-2012, 08:54 AM)crash Wrote: The US vernacular is puzzling at times... take a shit? Who the fuck are you taking it from? It's up your ass; I'm pretty sure it's yours! Maybe because it's so uncool to give a shit in the states this is where it came from...

I don't take a shit, I have a shit... once a day, first thing in the morning

You should eliminate as many times as you eat.

Are you saving poo for a rainy day?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(03-02-2012, 09:36 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(03-02-2012, 09:30 AM)Middle Finger Wrote: Give me one month to review some material and I can come across as a more skilled health professional than you, no matter how much education you get in the future. That's the kind of inherent limitation you two Sisters Of Mediocrity are stuck with. It's sad, it's been clinically tested, and there is no cure.

Well honeychild, I do not work in gastroenterology do I? But having said that, I would be more than willing to assist in a colonoscopy if you need one? I am suspecting that you do. Love you.

What a crock of misspelled bullshit this is.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams