Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
zombie cannibal~just another day in Miami~GRAPHIC PHOTO
57 [Image: palm_tree.png][Image: cannibal-side-view-small.jpg]

MiamiHerald.com
It was a scene as creepy as a Hannibal Lecter movie.

One man was shot to death by Miami police, and another man is fighting for his life after he was attacked, his face half eaten, by a naked man on the MacArthur Causeway off ramp Saturday, police said.

The horror began about 2 p.m. when a series of gunshots were heard on the ramp, which is along NE 13th Street, just south of The Miami Herald building.

According to police sources, a road ranger saw a naked man chewing on another man’s face and shouted on his loud speaker for him to back away.Meanwhile, a woman also saw the incident and flagged down a police officer who was in the area.

The officer, who has not been identified, approached and, seeing what was happening, also ordered the naked man to back away. When he continued the assault, the officer shot him, police sources said. The attacker failed to stop after being shot, forcing the officer to continue firing. Witnesses said they heard at least a half dozen shots.

Miami police were on the scene, which was just south of The Miami Herald building on Biscayne Boulevard. The naked man who was killed lay face down on the pedestrian walkway just below the newspaper’s two-story parking garage. Police have requested The Herald’s video surveillance tapes.

The other man was transported to the hospital with critical injuries, according to police. Their identities were not released.

meanwhile, big urban beach week hip-hop party across the causeway in South Beach. Dancingparty

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/05/26/28...rylink=cpy

[Image: 600]

[Image: article-2150585-13527D24000005DC-577_634x409.jpg]

[Image: article-2150585-13527ED8000005DC-113_634x341.jpg]

[Image: article-2150585-13527ED2000005DC-588_634x448.jpg]

[Image: article-2150585-1352A973000005DC-492_634x427.jpg]

[Image: fuMc6.Em.56.jpg]

[Image: article-2150585-1350634A000005DC-341_472x338.jpg]

[Image: 4887358E.jpg]

[Image: 4894906E.jpg]

[Image: 4895069E.jpg]

MIAMI BEACH IS HOT~ hah [Image: pink_flamingo_vintage.png]

[Image: miami-urban-weekend.jpg]

[Image: urban-beach-weekend.jpg]

[Image: 2533178280_539019984b.jpg]

[Image: 83.jpg]

That one chick looks like Terrell Owens wearing a wig. Hahaha! I wonder if they will let me post that on the sports forum.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
If you wear a moomoo to the pool people still know you are thick. Not that I'm criticising. Thank you for covering all that up in public.

I already got my suit...
[Image: freaknik2.jpg]
...where da pool be?

Why call these these celebrations Freaknik or Hip Hop Weekend or Urban Beach Week? Just call them what they are...
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Do you ever think about other people's genitalia being in the pool? You wouldn't share bath water with all those folks. How long do parts off other people live before the chlorine kills it? If you are standing right next to them, do they live on you for a bit?

Public pools are kinda nasty.

Yes, I think about whales peeing in the ocean, too. Especially if I wade through a warm spot. I know it isn't, I understand about convection currents and tidal currents, I just can't help but think that.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Ack!!! I haven't been to Miami for a few years. Remind me not to go back.

Maybe not go back to Florida. People there are weird. A few years back I took a two of my kids tubing down Rainbow River. After getting out of the water, we were sitting on the shore amongst a lot of other people. All of a sudden, the family next to us started screaming, "There's a bug on the baby! There's a bug on the baby!" Five or 6 adults had sprung to their feet and were standing around the blanket, with the baby lying in the baby seat with a 3-inch bug of some sort on it. The adults (men and women) were shrieking and jumping up and down. I grabbed my son's baseball hat off his head, scooped the bug off the baby, and dumped the bug over in some bushes. The adults were thanking me, and saying "What if the bug had been poisonous?" WTF??!!! Seriously - they're concerned there might be a poisonous bug on their baby and they don't do anything.
The strip along Miami Beach is nasty and good luck finding a decent hotel. We stayed at The Alexander which was ok, but I swear it's haunted. The first room they gave us we walked in and the room was all dark with a cigarette burning in the ashtray. If that wasn't creepy enough the next room they gave us I heard knocking on the walls all night, scared the shit out of my son.

I don't plan on going back to Miami anytime soon, although we did eat lunch at a kick ass bakery and Shula's steakhouse at the hotel was pretty good. Oh and contrary to popular belief, it's not where the beautiful people go. I saw nothing but a bunch of fat asses and a gay guy in a thong.
(05-27-2012, 03:57 PM)sally Wrote: If that wasn't creepy enough the next room they gave us I heard knocking on the walls all night, scared the shit out of my son.

Do I really need to explain why you hear knocking on hotel walls at night?
(05-27-2012, 08:42 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(05-27-2012, 03:57 PM)sally Wrote: If that wasn't creepy enough the next room they gave us I heard knocking on the walls all night, scared the shit out of my son.

No, I mean this was creepy knocking at 3 in the morning. It sounded as if it was coming from inside the walls. It wasn't the neighbor having sex with a prostitute kind of knocking.
ZOMBIE MIAMI [Image: rocky-zombie-main.jpg?96,96,-1466925248]

MiamiHerald

Only the police tape, the bloodstain on the ground and a grotesque mystery remained Sunday after the brutal attack on the MacArthur Causeway in which one naked man was shot dead by police after he attacked another naked man and began eating his face.

Drivers coming back from Miami Beach on the causeway took their feet off the gas, bike riders slowed down and dog walkers stopped to look at the scene of Saturday afternoon’s macabre assault, which generated international headlines.

They didn’t see much. The scene had been cleaned up

Security video from the adjacent Miami Herald building captured snippets of the violence on the MacArthur’s off-ramp to Biscayne Boulevard as the two men — one dead, the other gravely injured — lay on the sidewalk as scores of officers arrived.

The victim remained Sunday at Jackson Memorial Hospital’s Ryder Trauma Center. In addition to eating the man’s flesh, his attacker, according to police sources, tried to gouge out his eyes. Neither was identified Sunday, and the name of the officer who killed the attacker was not released.

the Miami zombie cannibal.

A naked man who savagely bit the face and eyes of another man during an attack in Miami over the weekend has been identified.

Police sources told WPLG-TV that the accused was 31-year-old Rudy Eugene.

Police believe Eugene had likely overdosed on a new potent form of LSD, WSVN-TV reported. (or bath salts which act like meth.)

The victim remained in critical condition at Jackson Memorial Hospital. Seventy-five to 80 percent of his face was reportedly missing.

[Image: rudy-eugene.jpeg]

[Image: mxY_VTxQSNfwDLvKY-pNiTl72eJkfbmt4t8yenIm...kmuBWtceBJ]

Jesus that's SCARY.

so all the fat women move to florida for the Spring? I havent seen that much cellulite since I was an orderly at the VA in White River Junction.

I'd want to be dead if someone ate my face off! God!

...and some of you want to rag on potheads, you don't see us doing shit like that. We are laidback & friendly.
"a new form of lsd" what bullshit, there is ONE form of LSD: Lysergic acid dielythemide tartrate-25. There is no other effective iteration of ergot.

The rest is speed or worse.
(05-29-2012, 02:52 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'd want to be dead if someone ate my face off! God!

...and some of you want to rag on potheads, you don't see us doing shit like that. We are laidback & friendly.

Cannibal.

Cannabis.

Hmmm, similar words. Coincidence? I think not.

Some people do get serious munchies so I can see where cannibal could play a role on occasion.
(05-27-2012, 08:42 PM)Cracker Wrote:

Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(05-29-2012, 02:55 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: "a new form of lsd" what bullshit, there is ONE form of LSD: Lysergic acid dielythemide tartrate-25. There is no other effective iteration of ergot.

Cops and News Papers are not real famous for being really correct about the details on different kinds of drugs, to them Drugs is Drugs.
(05-29-2012, 02:55 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: "a new form of lsd" what bullshit, there is ONE form of LSD: Lysergic acid dielythemide tartrate-25. There is no other effective iteration of ergot.

There you go again making me fix your bullshit.

What you have given is the chemical make up of LSD, it comes to the street in many forms, window pane,blotter,liquid, with many variations within those forms, Zodiac,Double dome,orange sunshine,four way,two way and a myriad of others.

a new form refers to the method of delivery, not the chemical comp of the drug.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(05-29-2012, 03:05 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Some people do get serious munchies so I can see where cannibal could play a role on occasion.

Nom nom nom nom