Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let it Rip!
[Image: E8A37FA4C6A1133F6C13C3F6E24FC7.jpg]

You don't have to be in elementary school to giggle at these in-underwear deodorizer fart pads. Laced with activated charcoal, these ingenious (but not particularly sexy) adhesive pads help neutralize even the most odoriferous of releases. Just think, no more embarrassing silent-but-deadlies midmeeting or blaming that noxious smell on the dog. They're surely a lifesaver for anyone suffering from intestinal issues, and they definitely beat overdosing on Chanel No. 5. We're going to spend the rest of the day wondering who's wearing one. And giggling.
Farts are supposed to stink, do we have to change everything to be politically correct in this country?
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

^
I'd agree with you, but that's not politically correct.
(06-30-2012, 12:22 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: ^
I'd agree with you, but that's not politically correct.

Fart in an elevator full of liberals and find out if they maintain their PC bullshit or if they let go of it long enough to tell you what an asshole you were for doing that.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Now why would an elevator full of people automatically assume it was you?
No need to fart at all.

I'll stick with my beano disguised as diabetes medication.
(06-30-2012, 01:00 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: Now why would an elevator full of people automatically assume it was you?

hah There would be no question.
John Adams

How do you make sure everyone in an elevator is a liberal? More importantly, how do you manage to care enough to find out?
Those are all excellent questions.
I'd only add, is the elevator rising or descending?
The quantum mechanics guys say we need to observe it to be sure.
Ramsey already told us about these, she wears them at the insurance agency because customers were complaining.
sally,

Please don't turn into ramsey. You are scaring me.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.