Dick...
(07-20-2012, 08:59 AM)Donovan Wrote: I lost my dick in the divorce. Her lawyer was VERY good.

Wow, your ex is harsh. I didn't want my exes dick, just all is money. OH and his will to live.

hah
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Should have asked for the dick then. For most of us guys that IS our will to live.
(07-20-2012, 09:22 AM)ramseycat Wrote:
(07-20-2012, 08:59 AM)Donovan Wrote: I lost my dick in the divorce. Her lawyer was VERY good.

Wow, your ex is harsh. I didn't want my exes dick, just all is money. OH and his will to live.

hah

I'm sure he got his will to live back when the two of you seperated.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(07-20-2012, 09:33 AM)Donovan Wrote: Should have asked for the dick then. For most of us guys that IS our will to live.

True true...
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(07-20-2012, 06:13 AM)Duchess Wrote:

He left for 18 months once.

What a hoot it must have been to see him start posting again after all that time...he'll come back I hope
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
(07-20-2012, 07:53 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Yup, he joined, was here for a short while and then we didn't see him again for a year & a half.

Dick is valued here like many of you are. I've always tried to find something to like about everyone, I'm more successful than not when it comes to that.

You take very good care of your baby chicks...
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
Dick, please buddy...ya gotta come back. Not that anyone gives a &/@! about my opinion but I guarantee (even the mean girls) feel the same when I say Nobody gives a flying &@?! about any Mockers with troll history...mock is a cool place where the people are very bright (well I should say mostly bright...cause like its a big surprise who the mean girls say is boring and stupid hah moi Asshat

Oops I digress...

I think I can speak for all that we've enjoyed ma, Donovan etc hell I enjoy jibblers and find him quite interesting etc etc - if u just keep that trolldrama crap out of here. Mock welcomes diverse groups - if you survive the tortuous boot camp with the occasional missle.

The problem I have with any trollers or anyone , is if they've run someone off...I might be way off base but dick either was run off or got hit by a bus. If u guys ran him off that's going to piss the rest of us off.

Just like what happened to Aussie the other night needs to stop. No trolling involved but just as bad or worse. Aussie probably worked her ass off that day, was exhausted with the stress of life, came home, poured a glass of wine, logs into mock for a little interesting mind candy...the missle hits from the pack to the point where Aussie is considering not returning. That is now my business because I like Aussie and I think even you mean bitches do too. I read mocks rules again and it says nothing hateful is allowed. Sometimes the mean girl chick pack takes it over the line...
(07-22-2012, 10:32 AM)pspence Wrote: I read mocks rules again and it says nothing hateful is allowed.

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch Huh?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
P....

Ma sucks I big one. So please don't speak for me. I'm not one of the "mean girls",I don't think. Angel

But I do miss Dickey.

And I love Aussie, she is my BFF.
I may suck, but you swallow, flippergirl. You are one of the mean girls from everything I've seen and heard. Your personal mileage may vary, but if that's how you treat your "bff" I see why she stormed off.

I love how I get trashed in a thread and then you "mean girls" make me look like Bambi in the very same thread jumping down Aussie's throat without even bothering to catch your breath. Fucking bitch hypocrites Bass Ass Grin

Y'know what's cool about this? I don't even care about what you think of me at all. It's just very amusing to see some of you strutting around with a full diaper going "what's that smell"???

hah

I don't see you being trashed, Ma & I have to say, usually when someone is commenting on you in a negative way it's someone you consider a friend or a former friend. None of us know you.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Fuck Aussie (and Dick) if they're off crying in a corner somewhere.
Commando Cunt Queen
(07-22-2012, 01:34 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: but if that's how you treat your "bff" I see why she stormed off.

I have never been ugly to Aussie, fuck face. Show me anywhere I have been. I like her and don't usually trash talk the underdog. I don't know what happened as I have been away for a few days. Aussies tough, she'll be back.
(07-22-2012, 01:34 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: I love how I get trashed in a thread and then you "mean girls" make me look like Bambi in the very same thread jumping down Aussie's throat without even bothering to catch your breath. Fucking bitch hypocrites Bass Ass Grin

Y'know what's cool about this? I don't even care about what you think of me at all. It's just very amusing to see some of you strutting around with a full diaper going "what's that smell"???

hah

If you don't care, you might want to quit trying so hard. You are not proving much of a point. :p
(07-22-2012, 01:43 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I don't see you being trashed, Ma & I have to say, usually when someone is commenting on you in a negative way it's someone you consider a friend or a former friend. None of us know you.

I wasn't talking about now Duchess. I have nothing to complain about regarding Mock. All's good with the world.
(07-22-2012, 10:32 AM)pspence Wrote: Dick, please buddy...ya gotta come back. Not that anyone gives a &/@! about my opinion but I guarantee (even the mean girls) feel the same when I say Nobody gives a flying &@?! about any Mockers with troll history...mock is a cool place where the people are very bright (well I should say mostly bright...cause like its a big surprise who the mean girls say is boring and stupid hah moi Asshat

Oops I digress...

I think I can speak for all that we've enjoyed ma, Donovan etc hell I enjoy jibblers and find him quite interesting etc etc - if u just keep that trolldrama crap out of here. Mock welcomes diverse groups - if you survive the tortuous boot camp with the occasional missle.

The problem I have with any trollers or anyone , is if they've run someone off...I might be way off base but dick either was run off or got hit by a bus. If u guys ran him off that's going to piss the rest of us off.

Just like what happened to Aussie the other night needs to stop. No trolling involved but just as bad or worse. Aussie probably worked her ass off that day, was exhausted with the stress of life, came home, poured a glass of wine, logs into mock for a little interesting mind candy...the missle hits from the pack to the point where Aussie is considering not returning. That is now my business because I like Aussie and I think even you mean bitches do too. I read mocks rules again and it says nothing hateful is allowed. Sometimes the mean girl chick pack takes it over the line...

I miss Aussie and Dick. The_Villagers Beat_deadhorse
I am getting a mental picture in my head a field of flowers a horse, a slight breeze, a sundress some custard pie and a chainsaw.
Dick & 711 skipping through a meadow, her in a sundress him in dungarees and shirtless, off to the side a gentle rolling stream where a horse is drinking its fill. On the side a blanket with a custard pie layed out with silver spoons and edible plates.......then Dick whips out his chainsaw to cut it in half. a very romantic setting. 711 smiles.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I miss Aussie. If only she could separate her real self from her virtual self, she could have rolled with all the retorts she got here. Dick was like lightning that struck anywhere at any time and it didn't matter if the thread was stormy or calm.
I don't know how a forum could piss anyone off. If you told me to fuck off and stick a cucumber up my fat ass or eat shit and live or was told my balls smell like skunk road kill its not like I would consider any of it to be expected of me, and that with cold staring eyes you truly mean it. Only because I would see the smile creeping into the corner of your mouth.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Pretty sure dick's absence is related to behind-the-scenes shit with Ma and trolling. At least the latter is claiming insider knowledge elsewhere.