Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-03-2011, 11:57 PM)Inspector Gary Wrote:
(03-03-2011, 11:45 PM)esbee Wrote: Also, while I'm asking...if they had a DNA match and if they made an arrest within the next 24 hours, it wouldn't necessarily have to be with the charge of murder at this time, right? Couldn't murder charges be brought later?

It is VERY common for LE to arrest someone on a minor charge- just to hold them in jail, while they continue to collect information on other, bigger charges. So, if someone is brought in on a minor/lesser charge, it doesn't mean that LE has to lay out all of their cards at THAT particular time!! They can hold them on a lesser charge as they dot all their i's and cross all their t's!! Police

Thank you, Gary. I can now stop scrutinizing the Lucas County Booking Summary every 10 minutes. Smiley_emoticons_razz
(03-04-2011, 03:44 AM)lawheeze Wrote:
(03-04-2011, 03:17 AM)gimpgrl163 Wrote:
(03-04-2011, 03:12 AM)kitty1 Wrote: nobody's talking so I'm going to bed y'all. Why do I have a green spade next to my name?? No one else does. I looked for the answer but can't find it. Anybody know??

I *think* that means you are currently online. Not sure though.

That is correct.

Thanks
(03-04-2011, 06:51 AM)ToledoNative Wrote:
(03-04-2011, 06:43 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: ABC13

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvg/video?id=7993906

Police are asking for your help in the murder of a Springfield Township couple. In fact, you might see that message while driving around town.

Bold red letters spell it out: "Double homicide victims." The message is shining above the streets of Toledo on digital billboards: "Reward for information leading to an arrest and conviction."

The signs are now keeping a gruesome murder in the limelight. It's hoped the exposure may help uncover who killed Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub on January 31.

Johnny, who was 21, had been living with his 20-year-old girlfriend, Lisa, in her parent's house on Longacre Lane in Springfield Township.

The Straubs were away on a cruise when the Clarke family found the couple's bodies. They were tied up with bags over their heads. Investigators suspect robbery was the motive and someone was searching for a safe. The search ended with nothing stolen and two lives cut short.

Digital billboards are often used to solve crimes. They are often used for Amber Alerts, but this may be the first double homicide.

The reward in the case is now up to $16,000. If you have any information, call Crime Stopper at 419-255-1111.

LE is actually mentioning the safe?
if they were looking for a safe i really do not think it was a professional hit.jmo
(03-03-2011, 09:14 PM)RaisingAPrince Wrote:
(03-03-2011, 09:11 PM)JsMom Wrote:
(03-03-2011, 09:08 PM)RaisingAPrince Wrote: eye.of.my do you mind me asking where you heard this info? Not people specifically but how can we trust it is true?

JSMom- I respect you for trying to help this woman in her time of mourning. However, as you can see now, she's a little too into herself! We all want the killers to be found and for Johnny and Lisa to rest in peace knowing they were found! We all feel for her and gave her an opportunity to speak, she continues to talk shit about US? Take a look in the mirror Maytee...or do witches not see themselves in mirrors? Like vampires?

JUST LIKE I TOLD HER ASS A SEC. AGO I GOT GOD ON MY SIDE! I dont care wtf she thinks any longer! IM JUST FUCKIN DONE WITH HER! she can WRITE THAT IN ER LIL BLACK BOOK!!!!!! she keeps megssaging me tho and I DONT WANNA HEAR ANYMORE OF HER BS! PLUS A FEW MORE CHOICE WORDS! Yah I kinda went off FINALLY! I am NOT gangsta but this white girl can GET GHETTO! 115

Good for you!! I'm not a super religious person but I'd say she needs God more than anyone!!!

Mornin Mockers41

JSmom you tried, and I must say it was a really noble attempt Notworthy but she prefers to wallow in the mud slinging, now I guess I know why JC was living with the Straubs, just a guess Smiley_emoticons_shocked...

JSmom, Respect-applause
(03-04-2011, 08:38 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-04-2011, 08:30 AM)purplepegasus Wrote: It's sad he didn't have better role models.

It should be a crime! When parents bring children into this world, the parents OWE them. He was a product of his environment & that's shameful.

This is how I feel and have from the very start. What a tragic waste.

(03-04-2011, 11:21 AM)EastCoastKat Wrote:
(03-03-2011, 09:14 PM)RaisingAPrince Wrote:
(03-03-2011, 09:11 PM)JsMom Wrote:
(03-03-2011, 09:08 PM)RaisingAPrince Wrote: eye.of.my do you mind me asking where you heard this info? Not people specifically but how can we trust it is true?

JSMom- I respect you for trying to help this woman in her time of mourning. However, as you can see now, she's a little too into herself! We all want the killers to be found and for Johnny and Lisa to rest in peace knowing they were found! We all feel for her and gave her an opportunity to speak, she continues to talk shit about US? Take a look in the mirror Maytee...or do witches not see themselves in mirrors? Like vampires?

JUST LIKE I TOLD HER ASS A SEC. AGO I GOT GOD ON MY SIDE! I dont care wtf she thinks any longer! IM JUST FUCKIN DONE WITH HER! she can WRITE THAT IN ER LIL BLACK BOOK!!!!!! she keeps megssaging me tho and I DONT WANNA HEAR ANYMORE OF HER BS! PLUS A FEW MORE CHOICE WORDS! Yah I kinda went off FINALLY! I am NOT gangsta but this white girl can GET GHETTO! 115

Good for you!! I'm not a super religious person but I'd say she needs God more than anyone!!!

Mornin Mockers41

JSmom you tried, and I must say it was a really noble attempt Notworthy but she prefers to wallow in the mud slinging, now I guess I know why JC was living with the Straubs, just a guess Smiley_emoticons_shocked...

JSmom, Respect-applause

probably so....Signs_173
(03-03-2011, 09:09 PM)Adub Wrote: This is puzzling to me. JC was arrested for possession on 11/04/07 an OR'd on 11/05/07. Then the aggravated robbery chrges filed on 11/05/07. But at the end of the docket entry for the possession arrest it says this:

12/19/2009 Disposition information for this charge has been electronically sent to BCI. Clerk entry
So why was BCI requesting info on JC's possession charge?

I just haven't seen that before. I have looked at a lot of court documents.

Maybe you have found when he may have snitched? BCI may have put JC in corner and he rolled over!
(03-04-2011, 10:56 AM)esbee Wrote:
(03-03-2011, 11:45 PM)esbee Wrote: Also, while I'm asking...if they had a DNA match and if they made an arrest within the next 24 hours, it wouldn't necessarily have to be with the charge of murder at this time, right? Couldn't murder charges be brought later?

It is VERY common for LE to arrest someone on a minor charge- just to hold them in jail, while they continue to collect information on other, bigger charges. So, if someone is brought in on a minor/lesser charge, it doesn't mean that LE has to lay out all of their cards at THAT particular time!! They can hold them on a lesser charge as they dot all their i's and cross all their t's!! Police

Thank you, Gary. I can now stop scrutinizing the Lucas County Booking Summary every 10 minutes. Smiley_emoticons_razz

Got one on there today under B. Looks like he has already been released.

G.Morning EAST COAST KAT! Smiley_emoticons_wink
(03-03-2011, 10:47 PM)Nina Wrote: Under other circumstances this would be funny. But this poor woman's child was brutally murdered. She gets a pass from me. I don't care what she has said or done in her past. I woul lose my fucking mind over this.

Word!
(03-04-2011, 11:24 AM)EastCoastKat Wrote:
(03-03-2011, 09:09 PM)Adub Wrote: This is puzzling to me. JC was arrested for possession on 11/04/07 an OR'd on 11/05/07. Then the aggravated robbery chrges filed on 11/05/07. But at the end of the docket entry for the possession arrest it says this:

12/19/2009 Disposition information for this charge has been electronically sent to BCI. Clerk entry
So why was BCI requesting info on JC's possession charge?

I just haven't seen that before. I have looked at a lot of court documents.

Maybe you have found when he may have snitched? BCI may have put JC in corner and he rolled over!

I don't know. Somebody with 20 years experience said it was standard procedure. This possession charge was not a felony. It was a very minor chrge.

(03-04-2011, 11:25 AM)Adub Wrote:
(03-04-2011, 10:56 AM)esbee Wrote:

Got one on there today under B. Looks like he has already been released.

Am I getting this right! So BC was released??
(03-03-2011, 09:40 PM)Gonzojoe Wrote: Maytee La Cubana Vazquez
please lil cuz delete ban n block this gossip evil drama queen miranda rih lavone lamoreaux from our page she is copying n posting all our context to mock forum trashy pages thank you i love you

Well JSmom it seems shes had enough of you too!hahKeep an eye over your shoulder for those demons she summoning!SO MOTE IT BE

Priest
JSmom
(03-04-2011, 11:25 AM)Adub Wrote: Got one on there today under B. Looks like he has already been released.

You are so much further ahead than I am. I haven't kept track of the different initials and don't have FB. I was looking for a charge that fit...sounds like that won't necessarily be the case.

(03-04-2011, 11:30 AM)EastCoastKat Wrote:
(03-03-2011, 09:40 PM)Gonzojoe Wrote: Maytee La Cubana Vazquez
please lil cuz delete ban n block this gossip evil drama queen miranda rih lavone lamoreaux from our page she is copying n posting all our context to mock forum trashy pages thank you i love you

Well JSmom it seems shes had enough of you too!hahKeep an eye over your shoulder for those demons she summoning!SO MOTE IT BE

Priest
JSmom

Right 115
(03-04-2011, 10:44 AM)aileen Wrote:
(03-04-2011, 06:10 AM)ToledoNative Wrote: Ok so the girl (? looks like a boy) that posted that and the spanish writing (I don't know what it says, I don't speak Spanish) looks like she was really in love with Johnny. Her initials are "J.F." There's all kinds of I love you's and I'm in love with you, etc.

Did you read his *About Me* section, as well as the *Who I Would Like To Meet*?? I had to google CRUNK. lol

LOL, I had to urban dictionary "blowing down" which I guess he's referring to smoking weed. In my day "blow" was cocaine.
(03-04-2011, 01:32 AM)Miss Conspiracy Wrote: does anyone even doubt JC was a dearler any more? I think it's a given by now...

I think that there are a *few* things that are givens at this point....
drugs dealing and using were involved.
Maytee was a little *off* before the murder, she's acting way *off* now, I'd probably be psych ward crazy if this happened to my son- just sayin'
this was a purposeful hit, not a random home invasion gone bad

(03-04-2011, 11:32 AM)purplepegasus Wrote:
(03-04-2011, 10:44 AM)aileen Wrote:
(03-04-2011, 06:10 AM)ToledoNative Wrote: Ok so the girl (? looks like a boy) that posted that and the spanish writing (I don't know what it says, I don't speak Spanish) looks like she was really in love with Johnny. Her initials are "J.F." There's all kinds of I love you's and I'm in love with you, etc.

Did you read his *About Me* section, as well as the *Who I Would Like To Meet*?? I had to google CRUNK. lol

LOL, I had to urban dictionary "blowing down" which I guess he's referring to smoking weed. In my day "blow" was cocaine.

Ive heard "BLOW UR HEAD BACK" that refers to smokin blunt tho! IDK!
I see he has some down ass niggaz like Tiffany has her down ass bytches Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
(03-04-2011, 11:34 AM)fabulous Wrote:
(03-04-2011, 01:32 AM)Miss Conspiracy Wrote: does anyone even doubt JC was a dearler any more? I think it's a given by now...

I think that there are a *few* things that are givens at this point....
drugs dealing and using were involved.
Maytee was a little *off* before the murder, she's acting way *off* now, I'd probably be psych ward crazy if this happened to my son- just sayin'
this was a purposeful hit, not a random home invasion gone bad

:agreed: