Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OUTRAGEOUS! westboro wingnuts will picket funerals of victims
(03-02-2011, 12:37 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Right to protest military funerals has been upheld, it's a sad day for America. these fucks need to be followed around and have their loved ones funerals picketed.

Agreed!

You do understand why it was upheld though, right? I don't say that in a snarky way at all. Smiley_emoticons_smile

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Westboro Baptist Church, the Topeka church known for its inflammatory anti-gay protests, plans to picket the funerals of the six people gunned down in Arizona on Saturday.
They say:
"Thank God For Dead Soldiers."

I SAY: They deserve to lose "tax exempt status" and a lawsuit that devistates their financial security. Are not the greiving families of our fallen soldiers entitled to compensation for the pain and suffering visited upon them from this radical Christian group?
(03-02-2011, 01:56 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-02-2011, 12:37 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Right to protest military funerals has been upheld, it's a sad day for America. these fucks need to be followed around and have their loved ones funerals picketed.

Agreed!

You do understand why it was upheld though, right? I don't say that in a snarky way at all. Smiley_emoticons_smile

under the gise of freedom of speech, but this is has the feeling to me of yelling fire in a crowded theater.

The simple fact is that these kids who died in war were doing nothing more than their jobs, what did these freaks expect them to do,refuse ?

If they want to picket funerals they should follow the leadership of war around ,those who have the power to declare war and send kids into battle they should follow those people until they die and then protest that funeral and leave the working class of the military alone.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(03-02-2011, 01:56 PM)Duchess Wrote: Agreed!

You do understand why it was upheld though, right?

No, no I don't.

And don't give me any shit about freedom of speech either, protesting like this at ANYBODYS funeral should be classed as harrassment and made a criminal offence.

It should not be tolerated by any normal society.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

We can't have it both ways, OP.
(03-02-2011, 04:41 PM)Duchess Wrote:

All I can say is that this was not the intended purpose of the 1st ammendment.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I know it wasn't & I'm not condoning what they are doing, I think it's awful & it's despicable that they do it in the name of God.
(03-02-2011, 05:09 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

This is why, IMO...it's time the constitution needs to be re-written. There's just too much shit in there that our founding fathers could not have forseen in order to make it applicable to today.

Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

(03-02-2011, 05:21 PM)thekid65 Wrote:

This is why, IMO...it's time the constitution needs to be re-written. There's just too much shit in there that our founding fathers could not have forseen in order to make it applicable to today.

The document as written is applicable, the system we have today is in opposition to the simple truths which were written there.

that's why some are pressing the idea of the Constitution being a living evoling document, it has to if they want to take rights, step on people and do the things which the Constitution limits or completely refuses.
John Adams

Agreed, Dick. I'd like to know what the dissenting judge (Alito) had to say about this. In his opinion, how was he able to get past the simple 'first amendment' right that the rest of the court fell back on. There's got to be a way to get around that in specific cases. Honestly, if it were my son being buried, and these cocksuckers were there, I don't know how I'd refrain from either assaulting someone, or worse yet, killing some of them.

You should be able to look up the opinions from supreme court records.

What will shock you more is how those who affirmed this as a right based on the freedom of speech got to where they are.
John Adams

It's time for the states to pick up the slack. Fuck the feds.

Local and municipal ordinances need to be enacted. NOW!

Laws - written to zealously cherish and preserve funeral dignity with the same intensity as the protection of free speech.

What is amazing to me is that no high ranking elected official has condemned these "pious pricks" with the same vigor that was used against the Koran burning pig fucker. Not one. . . from any political party. Odd.

When the Nazis march on Skokie, will Obama chide their actions publicly or join the march? He spoke against the pig fucker.

I guess it's all in the photo-op potential whether to exercise your free speech or remain silent to despicable and viscious behavior.
(03-02-2011, 09:14 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: It's time for the states to pick up the slack. Fuck the feds.

Local and municipal ordinances need to be enacted. NOW!

Laws - written to zealously cherish and preserve funeral dignity with the same intensity as the protection of free speech.

What is amazing to me is that no high ranking elected official has condemned these "pious pricks" with the same vigor that was used against the Koran burning pig fucker. Not one. . . from any political party. Odd.

When the Nazis march on Skokie, will Obama chide their actions publicly or join the march? He spoke against the pig fucker.

I guess it's all in the photo-op potential whether to exercise your free speech or remain silent to despicable and viscious behavior.

The states can't make laws that violate the republics constitution.

Private security and invitations are one way to deal with it, they will still protest but from further away.

no more burials in arlington, thats public property.

we need to enact laws that allow us to once again bury our family on our own property, that would be one viable soulution, family plots, private property, no admittance.
John Adams

Bill O'Reily just said that he would pay the cost of the lawyers that these parents got slapped with from these creeps.

way to go bill!!
John Adams

(03-02-2011, 09:29 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Private security and invitations are one way to deal with it, they will still protest but from further away.

My point.

Five miles sounds like a good place to start.

And a healthy permit fee.

I'm helping to balance the budget.

Why am I not surprised you tune in to Billo. Jesus Christ, Dick. If you tell me you watch Glenn too Ima beat you with a stick.
(03-02-2011, 09:33 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Why am I not surprised you tune in to Billo. Jesus Christ, Dick. If you tell me you watch Glenn too Ima beat you with a stick.

They will be sued for more than 100,000 dollars to pay these assholes attorney fee's.

Bill's the man in this instance.

I buy Glens books for quick reference.
John Adams

Dick buys Glenn Beck's books for reference. 282828
(03-02-2011, 09:30 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Bill O'Reily just said that he would pay the cost of the lawyers that these parents got slapped with from these creeps.

way to go bill!!

Heaping any praise on O'Reilly only perpetuates the illusion that he is anything but an egomaniacal verbal pugilist sent from the very depths of hell to test the patience of all the polite and rational people of planet Earth.

I am not surprised you watch faux news because you are after all a dick, you come across about as "fair and balanced" Smiley_emoticons_biggrin as them.

Put your tinfoil hat on, load your gun, get into your bunker and i will PM you to tell you when Glenn Becks says its safe to come back outside.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(03-03-2011, 05:31 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Dick buys Glenn Beck's books for reference. 282828

hahInsane

I had almost forgotten how unintentionally hilarious dick could be sometimes.

Jon stewart and Stephen Colbert are nore reliable commentators than Beck because at least they admit it is all just an act.