Happy Mothers Day
......To all the Mothers of Mock. Have a wonderful day. Blowing-kisses
Thank you. You too!!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(05-12-2013, 01:11 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Thank you. You too!!

Thank you

Bah
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I wasn't sure if it was Mothers Day over there too.
(05-12-2013, 05:11 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Bah

Duchess is a horse mommy. Blowing-kisses
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(05-12-2013, 05:55 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I wasn't sure if it was Mothers Day over there too.

You realize it began in the US, right?
(05-12-2013, 06:09 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(05-12-2013, 05:11 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Bah

Duchess is a horse mommy. Blowing-kisses

She sure is!!
(05-12-2013, 06:22 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(05-12-2013, 05:55 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I wasn't sure if it was Mothers Day over there too.

You realize it began in the US, right?

You utter fuckwit. Different countries celebrate different days. It is not always the same in every country. You're trolling, fuck off.
(05-12-2013, 06:54 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You utter fuckwit. Different countries celebrate different days. It is not always the same in every country. You're trolling, fuck off.

Hahahaha!

You are a complete retard!

Even Australia's tradition of the carnation is rooted in America!

In fact, dummy . . . the second Sunday in May IS the most observed day for Mother's Day, globally.

Now . . . go impress your daughter and show her how smart Mummy is and prove me wrong, you drunken, bitchy, little nitwit.
(05-12-2013, 07:02 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: Hahahaha! (Hahahaha! really original)

You are a complete retard!

Even Australia's tradition of the carnation is rooted in America!

In fact, dummy . . . the second Sunday in May IS the most observed day for Mother's Day, globally.

Now . . . go impress your daughter and show her how smart Mummy is and prove me wrong, you bitchy little nitwit.

You are the retard. I speak english cuntfeatures. I was NOT referring to where it originated, you moron, I was speaking as to whether it was celebrated the same date as Australia.

I apologise if I am not up to date with all your national holidays, but I really couldn't give a shit about keeping up to date with all the different countries that celebrate holidays. If you can't read, that's your problem not mine.

I feel sorry for you. I really do. You are a pathetic excuse for a human being.
(05-12-2013, 07:11 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You are the retard. I speak english cuntfeatures. I was NOT referring to where it originated, you moron, I was speaking as to whether it was celebrated the same date as Australia.

Well . . . it is, has been for decades (following America's lead) and now you've learned something your stellar education failed to address.

As to gift giving, that was an Australian touch . . . but of course, you knew that and failed to mention it, too. hah

As the genesis of the actual Holiday escaped you, it truly shows your lack of cultural literacy.

I admit as do I . . . when it comes to "english cuntfeatures".

Must be an Oz idiom or another drunken slur.
(05-12-2013, 07:21 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: Well . . . it is, has been for decades (following America's lead) and now you've learned something your stellar education failed to address.

As to gift giving, that was an Australian touch . . . but of course, you knew that and failed to mention it, too. hah

As the genesis of the actual Holiday escaped you, it truly shows your lack of cultural literacy.

I admit as do I . . . when it comes to "english cuntfeatures".

Must be an Oz idiom or another drunken slur.

I find you bizarre in a bad way. You still don't get it.

As for my education, as much as you would like to be right, I am in fact, meeting academic standards.
Damn, I miss my mom
(05-12-2013, 07:38 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I find you bizarre in a bad way. You still don't get it.

No lush, I got it from your first post.

You were too damned lazy to inquire, had no idea about the holiday you were celebrating and thus, had no clue it was a mutual celebration for BOTH of our countries . . . always celebrated on the second Sunday of May.

You then got predictably embarrassed, pissy and stupid.

You remind me of the dumbshit Americans who think Thanksgiving is a global holiday.

Except for the fact that my fellow countrymen who believe the aforementioned, didn't go to private schools. hah
(05-12-2013, 07:50 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: No lush, I got it from your first post.

You were too damned lazy to inquire, had no idea about the holiday you were celebrating and thus, had no clue it was a mutual celebration for BOTH of our countries . . . always celebrated on the second Sunday of May.

You then got predictably embarrassed, pissy and stupid.

You remind me of the dumbshit Americans who think Thanksgiving is a global holiday.

Except for the fact that my fellow countrymen who believe the aforementioned, didn't go to private schools. hah

I wish I had time to be a lush.

No it's not that I am too damned lazy, it's because I have English friends who celebrate it on another day and it is called Mothering Day. There are many public holidays here in Oz as with other countries, I don't keep up with all of them. I hope you have by now researched this great day and seen that there are many many other countries that celebrate this day on other days of the year.
(05-12-2013, 08:03 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: No it's not that I am too damned lazy, it's because I have English friends who celebrate it on another day and it is called Mothering Day.

I hope you have by now researched this great day and seen that there are many many other countries that celebrate this day on other days of the year.

You are dimwitted and lazy.

Must have missed the post where I stated: "In fact, dummy . . . the second Sunday in May IS the most observed day for Mother's Day, globally."

"Most" in the preceding quote clearly indicates I knew other dates were used for the celebration, too . . . "Oh, wise and learned one!". hah

Just for fun, would you be so kind as to do a "head count" of the countries that celebrate on days different than our two nations.

If memory serves me correctly, I believe about 90 countries celebrate on the second Sunday of May . . . inclusive of the United States and Australia.
Go and educate yourself. Here ya go, I give up trying to explain it to you

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mother's_Day

It's really great you know so much about Mother's Day. Except you are missing to main point borderline genius. Emphasis on the word borderline, short for borderline personality disorder.
(05-12-2013, 09:09 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Go and educate yourself. Here ya go, I give up trying to explain it to you

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mother's_Day

It's really great you know so much about Mother's Day. Except you are missing to main point borderline genius. Emphasis on the word borderline, short for borderline personality disorder.

Why "Thank You", precious!

I was wrong . . . 84 countries celebrate Mother's Day on the second Sunday of May.

Yup. The single greatest day of celebration . . . GLOBALLY!

I didn't miss the point. The point is and was you had no idea that a woman from the United States was responsible for Mother's Day and that Australian participation has nothing to do with Mothering Sunday (Christian Holiday), as celebrated in the UK, on the fourth Sunday in Lent.

See dummy, you really have no depth to your cultural or religious literacy.

Bottom line: You opened your mouth and spewed about something you knew nothing about.

You posted something to be mocked, you got mocked and then followed your predictable drivel of claiming "You don't understand" after your ass gets handed to you time and time again.

Yeah, nutter . . . it's always someone else who fails to understand . . . NEVER you. hah

Didn't know this: In 1912, Anna Jarvis trademarked the phrases "second Sunday in May" and "Mother's Day", and created the Mother's Day International Association. She specifically noted that "Mother's" should "be a singular possessive, for each family to honor its mother, not a plural possessive commemorating all mothers of the world."

I'd bet LC knew that tidbit.

Hopefully you took the time to read your citation and will be able to pass on something of meaning, this Mother's Day, to your daughter.
I may not have all the trivia backlog on Mothers Day as some.......but I know how to spot a borderline PD when I see one.