Who Sleeps . . . . .
. . . . . . . . all night long? Wish I could!

For some time now, I can not sleep the whole night through! Lucky me!hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Something's bothering you, maybe you should send me guilt money.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Sometimes I sleep like the dead, my head hits the pillow and BOOM, I'm out for the next 10 hours and other times I toss & turn all night long.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
School starts today. I don't go to scho do why did I sleep like shit??? And Theo is going to get locked out of my room if he doesn't stop waking me up every morning at 5 chewing on my ear. Saying I'm cranky this morning is putting it mildly.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

Holy shit. School already? It's only the 3rd day of August.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I know. They start early down here. But they get out in May so it all evens out.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I usually have zero trouble dropping to sleep but last night I slept like shit. Can't even blame overcaffeinating. Just a lousy fitful sleep.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(08-03-2015, 06:25 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Sometimes I sleep like the dead, my head hits the pillow and BOOM, I'm out for the next 10 hours and other times I toss & turn all night long.

Same here. Mine depends more on how much I had to drink that night though. If I start in the afternoon and drink until bar close, I am out before I hit the pillow. If I am working that night [ I only drink a couple if I am working ] and get a late start I will probably be up all night thinking about everything that went on that day and what I have to do tomorrow.
(08-03-2015, 10:52 AM)F.U. Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 06:25 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Same here. Mine depends more on how much I had to drink that night though. If I start in the afternoon and drink until bar close, I am out before I hit the pillow. If I am working that night [ I only drink a couple if I am working ] and get a late start I will probably be up all night thinking about everything that went on that day and what I have to do tomorrow.
Same
(08-03-2015, 03:05 AM)Carsman Wrote: . . . . . . . . all night long? Wish I could!

I can't sleep the whole night through because I'm usually up every hour or so to pee. It's probably old age, diabetes, or drinking too much damn soda and eating too much sugary shit.
(08-03-2015, 11:39 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 03:05 AM)Carsman Wrote: . . . . . . . . all night long? Wish I could!

I can't sleep the whole night through because I'm usually up every hour or so to pee. It's probably old age, diabetes, or drinking too much damn soda and eating too much sugary shit.

Yeah that pee thing is a pisser, hah but I'm not that bad getting up every hour. Initially going to sleep, I'm out as soon as my head hits the pillow. But then that pisser thing, and some times I can go back to sleep within 10 minutes, but then other times 2 hours later I'm still looking for sleep! GrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrA! 45

(08-03-2015, 02:17 PM)Carsman Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 11:39 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Yeah that pee thing is a pisser, hah but I'm not that bad getting up every hour. Initially going to sleep, I'm out as soon as my head hits the pillow. But then that pisser thing, and some times I can go back to sleep within 10 minutes, but then other times 2 hours later I'm still looking for sleep! GrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrA! 45
Yeah plus I work a lot of overnight shifts so I'm wide awake late night/early morning even when I don't work.
Hello, here I am hah

Still can't sleep, just took "Vicks ZzzQuil" sleep aid, most times works, we'll see.

Slept fairly well last night actually. I think I had a bit of a cold from having the AC on the lowest temperature setting all the time plus I just completed a 39 hour week of mostly overnights. I was surprised too how well I slept considering I was wearing bra,panties, slip, and pantyhose.
(08-04-2015, 04:38 AM)Carsman Wrote: Still can't sleep, just took "Vicks ZzzQuil" sleep aid, most times works, we'll see.

It worked, I slept till 8:30 am, that's like the mid afternoon for me, as I usually get up around 5:30 am to 6 am when I do sleep with out incident.

(08-04-2015, 06:17 PM)Carsman Wrote:
(08-04-2015, 04:38 AM)Carsman Wrote: Still can't sleep, just took "Vicks ZzzQuil" sleep aid, most times works, we'll see.

It worked, I slept till 8:30 am, that's like the mid afternoon for me, as I usually get up around 5:30 am to 6 am when I do sleep with out incident.
congrats!
(08-04-2015, 06:32 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:

congrats!

One doesn't know how great a good night's sleep is, until one can't/doesn't get it! hah

(08-04-2015, 10:11 PM)Carsman Wrote:

congrats!

One doesn't know how great a good night's sleep is, until one can't/doesn't get it! hah

Good night's sleep last night! Hope I just didn't jinx myself! hah

(08-04-2015, 10:11 PM)Carsman Wrote:

congrats!

True story.