Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Was this gal lawfully arrested?
Story

No, I dont think she was. For whatever reason, the cop did not want to be taped....doubtful it had anything to do with security as they claim...and bottom line, the wench was on her own damned property.

With that being said, if I was in the wenches shoes, I would have done as he/she asked, and not caused a stink over it, in order to prove a point. I then would have taken the video to the local news, and asked them to deal with the cops as to why a person cant be on their own property with a video camera.

It's normally a good thing to do what an officer asks, as long as it doesnt cause you any harm, or put you in danger. If ya don't, you're probably just trying to stir up shit.

Here's the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7ZkFZkejv8
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

Queen Bee, was that you? lady_cop 28 Police Bottom1

Cop didnt feel safe? Give me a break.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

She just needed a tripod for the camera and all of this would not have happened.

The cop will more than likely be found at fault, the charges will be dismissed along with any civil suit that is brought, it will all turn out to be a non event in the books of crime fighting.

By the way kid, you're actually better off to VOICE a complaint if your rights are being violated but also obey the order.

especially now days with video at just about every incident being recorded.

your word after the fact is not as powerful as it is when caught on tape at the moment of the rights violation.

it may never go anywhere but at least you can prove what you are saying is true.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I think it was the presence of the camera that he objected to. If three people had come out of 3 other houses to look I wonder if the officer would have told them to go back inside. I feel the officer was right in telling her to cease her behaviour, she was on her own property and I don't see where you can be instructed to amend legal behaviour on your own property as long as you are inside your domicile. I do know arrests that can't be undertaken inside one's home can be enforced when you have come out of your door. Next time go back inside as instructed to continue to videotape.
Isn't an officer's job hard enough without a third party butinsky recording you doing your job? How many of us would feel comfortable being video taped without our consent, on or off our jobs?
I'm sure Johnny was uncomfortable, but to me, that's not the point. The point is, she was on her own property with a camera. Absolutely nothing wrong with that. The police do seem to have a problem with their actions being taped, almost as if they are above the law (ask any celeb thats been taped/photographed against their wishes, they are powerless to do anything).

Both parties are at fault here..the cop should have never asked her to leave (as the situation was clearly not dangerous, nor did she present any threat).. but even if they did, she shoulda just gone, and dealt with it later.

There are some differences. Celebrities are public figures, cops are in the employ of the city. I understand your point about the filming; it was out in public where you don't have an expectation of privacy and she was on her own private property.

Also the concept of feeling threatened is subjective and it is hard to measure objectively from the onlooker's point of reference. I still feel the officer had the right to ask her to change her behaviour so as to stop making him feel threatened. What ever that constitues as a change in her conduct is debatable.

Wonder what Alan Dershowitz would say on this matter. I used to like him but now I don't.
I would have to say that a police officer is a very public figure, when in uniform and in a squad car.

strictly from the cop's point of view, and i know i'll hear all about how she was in her own yard etc....blah de blah
it's dark outside. there are lights in my eyes. she may or may not be a friend of the guy i am trying to deal with/arrest/cuff/whatever.
i don't know if she's some loon or has a weapon.
yep, i'd make her ass get out of there just for interfering with me in my lawful duties and having given her a lawful order.
these are the kinds of situations where cops get ambushed.

so fire away. lady_cop

* thekid65 loads gun (or camera in this case) and fires:

WTF do you mean blah de blah? A citizen of the United fucking States of America is on her own property with a camera. There is no gunfire, it's a traffic stop, and the dude appears to be cuffed. According to the vid, she's quite obviously not armed, or posing any threat to the officers. If she was just standing out there observing, no problem, eh? We've all observed traffic stops...but the difference here is a camera.

Admit it LC...cops are used to being in control, and they dont like to be judged/scrutinized...especially by us regular Joes. Let alone having the regular Joe have evidence of their behavior. The cop, from what we see, is clearly irritated by this.

Should the gal have obeyed the order by the cop? Yeah, probably so...but did the cop have the right to issue that order? IMO, nope, not at all.

I wish stupid zipheads would scrutinise the actions of criminals as much as they do police officers, if I was a cop in the US I'd have one hand on my pistol handle at all frigging times.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
The thing is, criminals try not to do what they do in the wide open view of the public, idiot. Cops dont have a choice, nor should they have the right to ask someone not to film their actions unless they (the videographer, or the cop) are in real danger. In this case, there clearly was no danger.

It's all good when they're filming for COPS, where they have the power to approve/disapprove the aired segments....

Sorry I don't listen to the bullshit worthless opinions of little orphan ex-crackheads who are OCD about genitalia.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Then use the ignore button, eh?

Heh...funny to see your retorts when you have no valid argument/response.

(06-23-2011, 03:12 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: Queen Bee, was that you? lady_cop 28 Police Bottom1

Angel Wasnme
She was clearly wearing nothing. hah Dumb bitch. When ya see a cop either go the other fuggin way or film in a secluded spot, don't antagonize them they will just fuck with you............again dumb bitch.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
HiYa Queeny..........tar your freakin roof! Smiley_emoticons_smile
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Yeah the gal was on her property, but the PO told her to move back several times, as well as go inside. She did say at the very beginning, he is my friend, & I'm recording what you're doing. The PO's had no way of knowing what she could be capable of. She'll think twice about not following PO's intructions again. PO's have a tough enough time doing their job, especially in the dark, with someone (actually a self identified friend of the suspect) pointing something at them, camera & or ???
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(06-23-2011, 06:31 PM)thekid65 Wrote: Then use the ignore button, eh?

Heh...funny to see your retorts when you have no valid argument/response.

My valid argument crackhead is that you should follow the instructions of police officers at all times or you get arrested.

Now go and post some more pictures of vaginas in the nudity section you sick freak.

Honestly, the "gal"?, what a condescending motherfucker, even more ironic when you consider that kid hasn't got two fucking braincells to rub together.

(06-24-2011, 08:41 AM)White Pud Wrote: My valid argument crackhead is that you should follow the instructions of police officers at all times or you get arrested.

* thekid65 can't wait for the next Bobby to tell Puddly to go "fuck himself"

(06-24-2011, 08:41 AM)White Pud Wrote: Now go and post some more pictures of vaginas in the nudity section you sick freak.

Posting pussy makes me a "sick freak"? You must have mistakenly thought you were posting that retort in one of your twink forums.

Now, onto someones opinion that matters in this thread. LC, I can't help but notice that you didn't respond to this...are you ready to admit the cop was out of line?