Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
So, whatcha buying for the holidays?
I was just going on and on in another thread about how I am less of a consumer. Then I had to laugh because I just did most of my Christmas shopping.

I am a toy person. I will buy the shit out of some toys for the kiddies in my family. They already have clothes and bedrooms and electronics, so I am buying toys this year. Yes, they already have too many toys, but it is Christmas and Jesus loved toys. They will figure out later on that black people ruined the economy and that they will have to give them half of their paycheck for the rest of their lives, so for now...it is TOYS!!!

I bought a ton of books with little electronic reading thingies for the emerging readers, and racetracks and RC cars and kitchens and pillow pets (those only last one year if they are loved enough, I learned that) and dancing video games complete with remote controlled light bulbs (disco is NOT dead, people) and dolls and a BB gun like I used to have (with ballistic glasses, I'm not stupid) and I don't even remember what else.

I bought cool stuff for the big kids that they needed/could use, but for the littles, it is TOYS TOYS TOYS!

Don't shoot yer eye out, kiddies!

What are you buying this year?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
i loved buying toys and books for young kids long ago. i miss that. wrapping and hiding, all that stuff. they are adults now, so it's clothes and maybe money. not the same as having little ones who believe in santa.

Mini xmas treeSantaani21

(11-21-2011, 02:21 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i loved buying toys and books for young kids long ago. i miss that. wrapping and hiding, all that stuff. they are adults now, so it's clothes and maybe money. not the same as having little ones who believe in santa.

Mini xmas treeSantaani21

My greatest joy in life is little kids. I adore them. Which is funny, because I always hated fucking kids growing up ~ I NEVER once babysat. Ever.

Now every baby I see is MY baby. Every baby. People at work bring in their kids and grandkids so I can play with them for a minute. I love them and they love me. I have tons of pics in my desk drawer of other people's kids. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Don't get any ideas, folks, Cracker hates you once you hit about 14.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
I'm buying a new Guitar.

That's it nothing else, well maybe a new PA head, but that's it, I do need a new Mic though so maybe a guitar,a PA head and a Mic but that's it nothing else, shit, I need a new sound system for my truck, So maybe just a guitar,a PA head a Mic and a new sound system for my truck but that's it nothing else.

Unless I see something else I want.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

what are you getting for your wife Dick?

or more importantly, what are you getting for me? hahahahaha

I'm buying Ninja some chest hair.
86 112
(11-21-2011, 02:48 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: what are you getting for your wife Dick?

I know, WTF? WTF? WTF?

Dick married a Jehovah's Witness. The truth is out. It answers many unasked questions...
(11-21-2011, 02:50 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: I'm buying Ninja some chest hair.

You could just remortgage the hair from his hobbit feet...
santy, i need a shiny new taser. 17

lady_cop Taser37 <----Dick's butt

She gets what she buys for herself just lke me, we always get what we want for Christmas.

too bad all of you people still live like you do, we have just ourselves to deal with.

The grand Kids get gift cards, the kids get to drop off the Grand kids if and when they come to where we are.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Jesus Dick.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Dick: too bad all of you people still live like you do, we have just ourselves to deal with.

what does THAT mean?

(11-21-2011, 03:46 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

She gets what she buys for herself just lke me, we always get what we want for Christmas.

too bad all of you people still live like you do, we have just ourselves to deal with.

The grand Kids get gift cards, the kids get to drop off the Grand kids if and when they come to where we are.

I can see that. It is all a big pretense, anyway, buying gifts for adults. They ask, you get. Why can't they just buy it when they see it and save everybody a trip? That is Cracker approved. Unless it is a super special surprise gift.

I can't break the habit of buying my grown kids gifts. I sent cash last year but still caved and bought gifts. They know I love them, and they know my pocket book is always open year 'round, so I don't know why I do that. Just to make them smile, I guess. They know at least one person in the world knew what they really wanted for Christmas.
(11-21-2011, 03:53 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: Dick: too bad all of you people still live like you do, we have just ourselves to deal with.

what does THAT mean?

Yeah. What does that mean?

I think the holidays are just for making money, but my kids aren't going to do without because some freaks are shitting in the park. Fuck that.
everyone should have at least one little wrapped surprise for Christmas. there is still a kid inside our grown kids.

(11-21-2011, 03:53 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Jesus Dick.

You don't have to call me Jesus, One of the Saints would do just fine.

We always get stockings no matter what we buy ourselves.

She almost always gets gold or gemstones of some kind, I almost always get socks.

John Adams

I'm getting a bunch of new fishing equiptment.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(11-21-2011, 04:24 PM)IMaDick Wrote: She almost always gets gold or gemstones of some kind

Well couldn't you have said that straight up instead of making me think she's a long suffering woman putting up with your unromantic ass?

these two little monsters should get stockings full of flour and coal. Smiley_emoticons_shocked

white Christmas

[Image: ac67860b-73bb-4786-bf09-e6be17b6fca3.jpg]

I think she was remarkably calm.

I'd be curious to know why such small children were left alone for the length of time it took to do that. I know you can't take your eyes off the little bastards for more than a heartbeat or two when they are so small.