Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Dear @username: Warning Request
Dear @username,

As you are now the official "warner" and I can't do it myself, please review my request for poster warning. I will respect your decision.

Thank you, in advance, for your timely consideration.

===========================================

REQUEST FOR MOCK POSTER WARNING

POSTER NAME:
aussiefriend

INFRACTIONS ALLEGED:
-blatant misquoting,
-false implications and attempting to start rumors,
-failure to give hair critiques on asshole celebrities in a timely manner despite her self-attributed high-falutin title,
-projecting onto others,
-being mean when commenting about the Octomom; a struggling single mother of 14 just trying to make ends meet.

While I very much like aussiefriend and regret having to take such drastic action, there is the serious and kindly nature of the board at stake.

Please keep this confidential.

hah
Favors Greek Yogurt over ice cream.
Repeatedly whines about not being able to issue warnings instead of taking the initiative to request one formally.
Is just an asshole in general.
(07-16-2012, 08:25 PM)sally Wrote: Is just an asshole in general.

Bwahaha!
Refuses to read or acknowledge she's read and understood the 10th chapter of the book of Matthew (any version) no matter how many time I've insisted.
(07-16-2012, 08:34 PM)Riotgear Wrote: Refuses to read or acknowledge she's read and understood the 10th chapter of the book of Matthew (any version) no matter how many time I've insisted.

Waiting for it to be translated to some form of islamic language first.
I'm pretty sure those homies don't do New Testament.
Despises strippers.
HotD...hah

Would anyone care to come to Aussie's defense?

Aussie, if you're unable to afford representation, or if no one steps forward to take your case pro-bono, you're fucked. Feel free to speak in your own defense although anything you say can and will be used against you.

You're being judged not by me but by a jury of your peers which should give you some twisted sense of satisfaction.
Commando Cunt Queen
YES! Let's hear what it bleats out of it's feed hole. Go ahead Aussie -
I will speak for her!

HotD has been fumigated by bleach and is high. She doesn't know what she is saying.

All you other fuckers: Quit being tattletales.
I'm a fucker. It's true. But I only speak The Pope's truth.
I would like to be a character witness for aussie, but I'm still pressing forward with the warning request, for her own good and that of the board. Best to nip it in the bud.

CHARACTER WITNESS STATEMENT ON BEHALF OF AUSSIEFRIEND

BY: HairOfTheDog 7/16/12
I've known aussiefriend for almost a year now. She has a good sense of humor and a kind heart. She's also a tough cookie with a fighting spirit. As MS pointed out, she also has a very lovely face.

As I said, it pains me to file this motion, but I felt the number of infractions was mounting and it is my duty as a MOCK citizen to report to the approrpriate authorities. See you in MOCK court.

Thank you.
(07-16-2012, 08:38 PM)Riotgear Wrote: I'm pretty sure those homies don't do New Testament.

So what you're saying is, it might be quite the wait.
I'm thinking it might not be fair to issue a full warning to a person of Aussie's limited mental endowment. I mean, I don't care but maybe someone else does.
(07-16-2012, 08:54 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote:
(07-16-2012, 08:38 PM)Riotgear Wrote: I'm pretty sure those homies don't do New Testament.

So what you're saying is, it might be quite the wait.

That'd be a fair statement. Wanna help me make off with that asteroid they have stuck in the side of the Kaaba?
Road trip!
(07-16-2012, 08:50 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I would like to be a character witness for aussie, but I'm still pressing forward with the warning request, for her own good and that of the board. Best to nip it in the bud.

CHARACTER WITNESS STATEMENT ON BEHALF OF AUSSIEFRIEND

BY: HairOfTheDog 7/16/12
I've known aussiefriend for almost a year now. She has a good sense of humor and a kind heart. She's also a tough cookie with a fighting spirit. As MS pointed out, she also has a very lovely face.

As I said, it pains me to file this motion, but I felt the number of infractions was mounting and it is my duty as a MOCK citizen to report to the approrpriate authorities. See you in MOCK court.

Thank you.

You are such a rat, HotD.
Now, to figure out a way to get a quarter million excited muslims to look away for a minute. I think I can chip that sucker out pretty quick. Then...OFF TO CERN!