Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
You planning on watching the debates?
..Or do you really not care because you know which one you are voting for? Or maybe it is like a footbakk game where you'd like to watch your team win?

[Image: obama-romney-2012.png]

I'll watch but I doubt I'll hear anything I haven't already heard & they are sure to disappoint.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Absolutely plan on watching, even though I am decided already.
The Biden/Ryan debate will be better than any comedy on.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(09-30-2012, 11:55 AM)Maggot Wrote: The Biden/Ryan debate will be better than any comedy on.

I have been thinking the same thing.
(09-30-2012, 09:52 AM)Jimbone Wrote: Absolutely plan on watching, even though I am decided already.

I too am already decided. However, I will be watching to see if one or the other may be able to influence me. (Since both are poor offerings)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I am NOT decided so I hope one of them makes sense---YES I am watching
I'll watch and yes, the Ryan/Biden debate ought to be interesting!

Unfortunately, I think Obama is going to largely kick Romney's ass from a public speaking perspective and I fully expect Romney to make at least one or two major gaffes. There's so much that can go wrong. Everything is being scrutinized...facial expressions (haha, I almost said facial gestures which I guess would include sticking one's tongue out at the opponent). Anyway, I hope Romney is on his game.
I think it's the reverse user... Obama without a teleprompter is more likely to make a gaffe people aren't expecting.

Definitely looking forward to Ryan and Biden. For sheer entertainment, that's going to be the one to watch!
(09-30-2012, 01:23 PM)Jimbone Wrote: I think it's the reverse user... Obama without a teleprompter is more likely to make a gaffe people aren't expecting.
Really? I think in the "polished" department (with or without a prompter) Obama has Romney beat but I'm glad you feel differently. Makes it more interesting.

I'm hoping I'm wrong. A big gaffe could be disastrous I think for Romney (if recent polls are to be believed).
Yes, it will be interesting to see if Biden can stay awake all the way through. hah

No I won't be watching. I know where my vote is going and there's nothing either can say that will change it.

I will be looking for the comments from Charles Krauthammer on his opinions of the quality/honesty of the "debate".
I love my country! I don't trust my government!
I'll be watching and my vote is already decided. I expect Obama to wipe the floor with Romney.
When is it?

Did I miss it already?
(10-01-2012, 11:47 PM)Tammy75 Wrote: When is it?

Did I miss it already?

Wednesday night is the first. Are you living under a rock FFS?

I hope I'm not bored to tears, I'm almost certain Mitt will be a yawn fest.

His wife is concerned for his mental health. 78
I do not believe a single poll. Every one of them uses a different demographic and class. The media will turn on a dime if they feel Barry is losing the debate and they will jump all over Mitt at every opportunity. I think Barry will use plain speak candor to make Mitt sound out of it with the basic voter. He will toss a joke or two in to feel as though the audience is on his side to the television audience. I wish i knew the questions that will be asked but am sure the candidates know them already.
(10-02-2012, 09:22 AM)Maggot Wrote: I do not believe a single poll.

I don't either & I don't believe the candidates. They can look at the data & speak to the people but I don't believe they even come close to knowing what it's like for those in the workforce or those trying their damndest to actually get into the workforce. I simply don't believe in these people. I wish I did.
Wonder why?
"O" directed the defense contractors "not" to announce layoff's due to defense cuts to be made in in January, "until after the election".
Those that are on the fence may look at things differently.
Link after chart.

[Image: defensecuts_zps4eb8ce96.jpg]

http://thehill.com/blogs/defcon-hill/ind...ff-notices

When asked what Mitt should do at the debates Bill O'Rielly said "Just slap him" hah Reilly is an ass but that was funny.