Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NH Senator wants to send "defective" people to Siberia
(03-13-2011, 04:36 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(03-13-2011, 04:32 PM)QueenBee Wrote: Again, from my experience, "Getting disabled people out into the workforce" is easier said than done. Be those disabilities cognititive or physical. Many places just do not want to be bothered taking the extra effort required to give the folks the training they may need. And while there are workshops..allowing them to assemble things, or other various tasks, the pay is piecework, and probably guys in prison make more. I saw people I worked with bring home "paychecks" of about $11 for a weeks work..and be very proud of that pay...but really...Would any of us be happy with an $11 paycheck for 30 hours of work???

Sorry according to some around here "defective" people should be happy with that $11, its a case of "contribute" or pack your winter coat its the Siberian gulag for you fuckhole.

The ticket to Retard Siberia is exactly $11.00 imagine that.

OP your main stream views really make you a spectacular person boring but spectacular.

see I can be contrary to myself also.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Well.........The ole buck has tossed in his hat................hah

In resigning, Harty wrote, "I was just getting the hang of it some, but with all the slightly unfavorable publicity I've been getting the last few days, I'll never be an effective lawmaker. So I herby submit my resignation form the House. Sorry my big mouth caused this furor."

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
"Preventable" runs in to some scary territory. I believe that women that conceive at an older age are more likely to have a child with Down's syndrome (or other birth defects). I think women who have IVF/multiple births are more likely to have children who are born premature (with associated issues). Where do we draw the line? Serious question.
Commando Cunt Queen
Go back to what our grand parents and their parents knew instinctively.

Old maidism began at 25.

Family building began at 16 for the women 17 or 18 for the man, women were to work the home not the factory ,not the corporation.

You know sometimes simple is the best answer, all of this shit is really recent history, downs,add,it seems every kid has some form of autism these days.

it's all about life style and abuse of the natural order of life.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(03-14-2011, 10:58 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Go back to what our grand parents and their parents knew instinctively.

Old maidism began at 25.

Family building began at 16 for the women 17 or 18 for the man, women were to work the home not the factory ,not the corporation.

You know sometimes simple is the best answer, all of this shit is really recent history, downs,add,it seems every kid has some form of autism these days.

FFS, your answer is that women should get knocked up in their teens?
Commando Cunt Queen
(03-14-2011, 11:14 PM)username Wrote:
(03-14-2011, 10:58 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Go back to what our grand parents and their parents knew instinctively.

Old maidism began at 25.

FFS, your answer is that women should get knocked up in their teens?

Ya seems strange doesn't it, again it's life style and bullshit social progress, My grand parents were married when My grand pa was 19 and my grand ma was 15, they had twelve kids, none of them had to take ritalin and none of them had autism or downs or add, or any of the bullshit challenges that kids face today.

it was the norm then to marry young, and life was expected to be in a certian order.

John Adams

(03-14-2011, 10:50 PM)username Wrote: "Preventable" runs in to some scary territory. I believe that women that conceive at an older age are more likely to have a child with Downs syndrome (or other birth defects). I think women who have IVF/multiple births are more likely to have children who are born premature (with associated issues). Where do we draw the line? Serious question.

Draw the line at the quality of life for a child. Down Syndrome is no longer a death sentence, BUT depending on level of cognitive disability, most folks will need some type of supervision for their entire lives. Is it fair to have a kid that will still need looking after into their 50's if you are already 50 and will be dead by then? That places the responsibility on another family member, usually a sibling. Some siblings don't mind taking on the responsibility, but some do. Is it selfish to continue a pregnancy if you can't fulfill your role of parent as long as you are needed? I'm only speaking of older parents: Down Syndrome isn't just the product of older parents. I accept all organic/genetic disabilities as a natural part of life. As long as a child is cared for properly, I have no issue with providing for them. Kids with disabilities are automatically placed on Medicaid and given Social Security Disability Benefits. We can afford this as a nation. What we CAN'T afford is the large majority of disabilities that are completely preventable.

FAS/ARND is the most common birth defect in the United States (result of fetal exposure to alcohol). It costs the US well over $2 billion a year to cover the cost of some drunk slut throwing a few back when she's pregnant. FAS is the leading cause of mental retardation in America, and has been for decades. More kids are affected by this than all other organic/genetic disabilities combined. If we could just stop this, the resources could be used to help people born with unavoidable disabilities. Autism and ADHD are tied to alcohol intake, which may account for the sudden and mysterious rise in the Austistic/ADHD/ADD population.

Charge parents for fucking up their children. It is child abuse.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(03-13-2011, 04:24 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(03-13-2011, 03:18 PM)Maggot Wrote: Everything should done to get disabled people out and working whether it be in a factory making widgets or sorting mail in a box. The key is making people productive, only then will they feel a sense of accomplishment and make the disabled a viable source of income.

My mates brother Joseph has spina bifida, he can't really do much for himself and he can say about four words, he can't work but he manages to enjoy a decent quality of life, but using your rational its off to Siberia for him right?

Nice to see you in this thread maggot, you are always ready and willing to mouth off about politics as long as vinegar tits is here in the thread holding your hand of course.

When Limeys go through the "change of life" they sure act mean and nasty.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-14-2011, 11:14 PM)username Wrote: FFS, your answer is that women should get knocked up in their teens?

Yep, Dick wants a return to the good old days, when women were chained to the kitchen, black people knew their place, homosexuals were thrown in jail and disabled people couldn't get access to most public buildings.

You see to dick women are nothing but cooking, cleaning, birthing mules.

Ahhhhh, the good old days.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(03-15-2011, 09:46 AM)Maggot Wrote: When Limeys go through the "change of life" they sure act mean and nasty.

Now thats not fair, I'm nowhere near as mean as your forum momma, cracker.

She is meaner than Condoleeza Rices giant twitching lesbo clit.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(03-15-2011, 12:02 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(03-14-2011, 11:14 PM)username Wrote: FFS, your answer is that women should get knocked up in their teens?

Yep, Dick wants a return to the good old days, when women were chained to the kitchen, black people knew their place, homosexuals were thrown in jail and disabled people couldn't get access to most public buildings.

I also think that children should be silent unless spoken to when the adults are talking.

John Adams

(03-15-2011, 12:09 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I also think that children should be silent unless spoken to when the adults are talking.

I can't help but notice you didn't contradict anything I said about the good old days, did my description bring a tear to your japs eye dick?
(03-15-2011, 12:14 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(03-15-2011, 12:09 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Yep, Dick wants a return to the good old days, when women were chained to the kitchen, black people knew their place, homosexuals were thrown in jail and disabled people couldn't get access to most public buildings.

I also think that children should be silent unless spoken to when the adults are talking.

I can't help but notice you didn't contradict anything I said about the good old days, did my description bring a tear to your japs eye dick?

[/quote]

I also think people who make sweeping statements with no regard for factual content are fools and should probably not press the issue.

The only people who are bigger fools than the ones I just mentioned above are those who think they are always right no matter how ignorant they appear or stupid they sound.

I find those people repulsive.

John Adams

(03-15-2011, 12:17 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I also think people who make sweeping statements with no regard for factual content are fools and should probably not press the issue.

The only people who are bigger fools than the ones I just mentioned above are those who think they are always right no matter how ignorant they appear or stupid they sound.

I find those people repulsive.

Can't help but notice you STILL haven't contradicted anything I said about the good old days dick?

Oh and I got your PM and no I won't call you "massa" for your sexual gratification dick.

I don't think guys should use the word, repulsive, seriously, it's a female word.

That's just an observation...carry on.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-15-2011, 12:26 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I don't think guys should use the word, repulsive, seriously, it's a female word.

hahhah Words don't have a gender, I find your comment repulsive as well.Smiley_emoticons_razz

I know I have been ignoring you, I'm sorry sweetie.Smiley_emoticons_bussi

John Adams

(03-15-2011, 12:26 PM)Duchess Wrote:

What do you expect from the resident whining bitch boy?, with his girly faux indignation?

Dick is not amused.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-15-2011, 12:02 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Ahhhhh, the good old days.

Ahhhh, yes. The "Good ol' Days" of Imperialism".

Remember when an Indian knew "its" place and we didn't have Windows tech problems?

And the Roman Irish . . . if only they were more like Van.

(03-15-2011, 02:06 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: Ahhhh, yes. The "Good ol' Days" of Imperialism".

Remember when an Indian knew "its" place and we didn't have Windows tech problems?

And the Roman Irish . . . if only they were more like Van.

There is only one "evil empire" in the world now and it marches brandishing the stars and stripes. It will ruin you in the end, you have learned nothing from the lessons of history.

I don't yearn for the good old days of empire and the subjugation of women and ethnic minorities, thats dicks dream not mine.
Yes people pay attention to OP, He is never wrong even when the context says different.

He has lost himself trying to dis place a legend, he cannot post without naming me he cannot think with out me invading his thoughts,

Legends do that to people and I am a legend it was bound to happen.

John Adams